Old July 12th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Passenger

Default HELP! need WPRR pics -battery ran out

Just got back last night from my first ever cruise - to Alaska. Took the combo Yukon/White Pass Rail Road excursion in Skagway...and my battery ran out just as we were starting off on the White Pass Rail Road!!! It turns out I left my back battery up on the ship...darn.

Can any of you guys help me out by sending / sharing with me some of your favorite white pass shots??? Pleasssssssse???
Old July 12th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Captain

I can send some photos we took on the White pass a few years back. Send me your Email address off line and I'll be happy to pass them along.

Peter
Old July 12th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I cruised on Celebrity Infinity a few years ago, have a review and 3 photo galleries, you can look through them for anything you want:

Celebrity Infinity, inside passage, Alaska

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 12th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Admiral

garden4cook,

Just got back last night from my first ever cruise - to Alaska. Took the combo Yukon/White Pass Rail Road excursion in Skagway...and my battery ran out just as we were starting off on the White Pass Rail Road!!! It turns out I left my back battery up on the ship...darn.

Can any of you guys help me out by sending / sharing with me some of your favorite white pass shots??? Pleasssssssse???

Drat! Now you have to book another cruise to Alaska next summer so you can take your photos all over again! Don't you hate it when that happens??? ;-)

In the interim, you might find some photos on the railroad's web site.

Norm.
Old July 13th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send me your email address, and I'll try to send you some pictures. We were on the White Pass RR in May and my husband took some really great shots. It was a gorgeous day and you could see forever.
My email address is [email protected]
My husband took a picture of a bald eagle that was taking bait that Capt. Larry threw off the boat in Juneau and I think I'm going to have it enlarged and enter it in our county fair this fall. It looks like something out of nature magazine. Very unlike my husbands pictures, he usually leaves off your head when he's taking the pictures, must have been the fresh air and beautiful scenery that inspired him.