Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 21st, 2013, 04:30 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Hi! 4-night From Florida(Miami) to Bahama, January 6-10, looking for companion.

Hi!
I intend to take the 4-night cruise from Miami to Bahama, and from January 6-10. I'm a single young girl. I expect some fun traits in my companion, and female or male are both acceptable. I prefer someone over 21 as I'm 6-month below 21. This is my first cruise. If you are interested, email me at

[email protected]

It's okay to leave message here, but I'm afraid I will not check it that frequently.

Hope to find you soon!

Bookmarks

Tags
610, companion, cruise, fl, january, mate, room, sw