Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default Carnival Victory from Miami, Party or not?!

Hi ALl new to cruising never been before and would like to try a few days at sea.

Will be leaving from Miami, booking from the UK. only want 3-5 days and have seen Victory goes to Bahamas and Grand Turk and back. This sounds ideal, but the more i look into things the more i get concerned.

We are in our late 20's but dont really want a Party boat, just a cruise and a few lazy evenings maybe a drink at a bar, i read alot that there is a party atomosphere on this boat. I look on Royal carribean and also the NCL but it says they too due to short duration will be with a younger crowd.

Can anyone comment on this cruise? Im concerned about waiting 30-40 minutes to eat? I know with nearly 3k people it will be busy! We are looking at mid May next year.

Any advice will be great, sorry if this is not the right place to ask?

Thanks