Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking female cabin mate for 2 wk summer cruise to Scandanavia and St. Petersburg

63 yr old female looking to share a cabin on a Viking Cruise to Scandanavia and St. Petersburg, Russia, from July 29 - August 13, 2017. If interested, will forward itinerary, costs and a bit more about myself.
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi.

Do you happen to speak Spanish?
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Familiar Face

Comprendo espanol un poco. Puedo escribarlo mejor que lo hablo.
Old December 26th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a youthful 58 yr old, also looking for a female companion to take a Viking Scandanavia cruise. My husband is not into international travel. Would love to hear more about you and how you like to travel.
Old December 27th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I'm recently (and happily) divorced, so I'm used to travelling as a couple, but am looking at this as an adventure! The cruise was originally booked for me and my husband, but I'd still like to go (and not have to pay almost double for the single supplement)
I've traveled to all 7 continents, but haven't been to this part of the world yet, so am looking forward to it.

Since this is my first time travelling solo, I am open an flexible as to how sharing a cabin with a stranger will work. I am a positive, upbeat person, considerate of others and easy to get along with. I enjoy connecting with new people.

Have you previously traveled with someone you hadn't met before?