Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old December 28th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Mature SWM to share SF Caribbean Cruise Jan 27

I booked a cabin on the Outlaw Country Cruise which departs from Tampa on January 27 and returns on February 1. I am a busy professional and I made these reservations almost a year ago never finished making my travel plans. To wit, I didn't get around to inviting any friends and now it is too late for them to adjust their schedules. In light if this I would like to share the cabin with someone who would enjoy the cruise. The cruise should be a blast, let me know if you want to discuss in more details.
Old January 18th, 2019, 10:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default SWM will pay for female cruise companion

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 22nd, 2019, 08:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer