Old June 28th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default LF Cruisemate Oct.31-Nov.13 Carnival Glory RT Miami

I'm a 31 year old male with aspirations to visit every country in the world. Unfortunately my girlfriend is stuck working but this cruise really appeals to me so I'm looking for someone to join me and share costs (currently $820pp for 14 days).

Male or Female young or old doesn't matter. I've been traveling the world for 10 years and have stayed in many dorm rooms and usually find a way to get along with anyone.

If you want to know more about me you can check my travel blog baldpacker.com

Please message me on here if you're interested!
Old August 9th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldpacker View Post
I'm a 31 year old male with aspirations to visit every country in the world. Unfortunately my girlfriend is stuck working but this cruise really appeals to me so I'm looking for someone to join me and share costs (currently $820pp for 14 days).

Male or Female young or old doesn't matter. I've been traveling the world for 10 years and have stayed in many dorm rooms and usually find a way to get along with anyone.

If you want to know more about me you can check my travel blog baldpacker.com

Please message me on here if you're interested!
just wanted to f.y.i. you ~ I have successfully found cabin mates (in fact interviewed 4 gals for this particular cruise) on this site for 2 cruises over the past couple of years. You may also want to post on Carnival's Forum page for this cruise. Good Luck. I'll see you on board ~ Marylou