Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Five great cruises-click on the link!!!!!

I will be definitely taking ALL these cruises irregardless if anyone comes EXCEPT for the Galapagos where I DO need a roommate. I think if the price differential is not too great, go with an oceanview, with NCL the extra perks they give with it makes it a better value.

I will give you VTG Fast Deal codes NOT because I am booking with them but so you can quickly look up the itinerary, see the prices and bonuses they are offering.

In Nov. 2017 the Norwegian Star from Miami to Los Angeles #13525

Rest are in 2018
In Feb. any Celebrity ship going to Galapagos (pricey but worth it I feel!)-just put Galapogos and Celebrity in the search engine and will go any of the cruises starting the first two weeks.

In Mar. Holland going from Miami to Barcelona 28 days #12630

In April NCL inaugural cruise from Southampton to N.Y. #12742 deposit ONLY $50

In Oct. Royal Car. another inaugural transatlantic cruise on the Symphony of the Seas #16790 only $450, with virtual balcony, inside would be o.k.

62 year old American born Chinese female, easy going and easy on the eyes. Contact me thru this site's private mailbox and we can exchange phone numbers etc.
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Date ?

Is the # Miami to Lax on 12/1/17 not Nov ? Either way I'm very interested.
I like oceanview,but I can live with inside,since the price is quite a difference.
I'm a non smoker,clean swm 70 and active. It would be a pleasure to have dinners with you. I normally like 2nd seating.
Ed
[email protected]
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Sorry, TWO corrections, the NCL Star IS leaving in Dec and it is the DEPOSIT for the Symphony that's $450 NOT the whole cruise, I can imagine all the calls that they must be getting becuz of Little Ol' Me's mistake-!!

I am also thinking of taking NCL F D #23424 before the Panama Canal trip. The price may go down because of the hurricane damage.

The NCL transatlantic is on the Bliss, hopefully it will be blissful!

Last edited by evagoblog; September 18th, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Will be unable to take Star cruise as leaves in Dec.

and will conflict with other plans.