Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 15th, 2018, 03:46 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Celebrity-15 days-Tokyo to Vancouver starting at $599

For details of itinerary go to VTG website and look at FastDeal 26071.

We pay for inside but I may have some leverage to get a window (may be obstructed though) with either my TA or Celebrity to get us that upgrade. Saw a transpositioning cruise on HAL from HNL to YVR and it was $150 more for half the time!!

Leaves on April 26 and arrives May 10, 2018. This is a very good time to travel by plane one way to Asia, Singapore airlines has a fare in the mid $400's, if I did not have so many airline miles I need to use up (I can travel to Japan by first class) I would buy the ticket on them just to try them. Did you know you can use airline miles (like mine on AA) and take a foreign carrier (Asian ones are better) but none are available to purchase by miles for the date I want to go.

Me, American born Chinese female, live in L.A. area, retired, easy going and easy on the eyes (only men care about the latter, but not looking for romance, women can contact me also.) Prefer private messaging so we can exchange numbers and talk on the phone, precious time is awaiting!!!

Evangeline
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hmmm...wondering if it's a bad thing to post a great deal, (wondering if there are people trolling through here, looking for a great deal) it sold out this morning as I was speaking to a T.A. .

Better luck next time.
Old March 15th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by evagoblog View Post
Hmmm...wondering if it's a bad thing to post a great deal, (wondering if there are people trolling through here, looking for a great deal) it sold out this morning as I was speaking to a T.A. .

Better luck next time.
KNOW exactly what you mean - happens more often than you'd think. Going to PM you about another option.

Stuart
Old March 15th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Familiar Face

Was going to PM you about another option - but you can't receive PM's.
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

I looked at my profile and do not see any restriction on private messaging, I will post something on staff forum to see if they see a block on my account.