Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 20th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Retiring on a cruise ship can be done without being rich..

like Lee Wachtstetter, or living on the World.

I am seeking someone who might want to partake of this program and share a cabin with me. It is called Senior Living at Sea and put together by an agent at Cruise.com and it's for those of us who would like to travel on long trips sometimes year round but can not afford Residensea by the World cruise ship.

The agent strung some long cruises together to have a round the world itinerary with different cruise lines. The first leg of the cruise which is all I can afford right NOW, will leave LA CA. goes through Asia and Australia, and the South Pacific back to L.A. from Mid Sept-Mid Dec. 2018.)

The advantage of doing it with the program is that with group power, we would have some perks that other passengers will not have, like a car service from the closest airport to the port and reverse on the return and on the first leg, ship is on HAL which gives the pax now 30 free internet minutes a day, people on this program get another 1000 free minutes for the whole trip AND they have special travel insurance that covers such a long trip and the price it entails is much less expensive than buying the reg. cruise ship insurance. A few months ago, the price for an Oceanview was about 17K, I think it included the port charges and taxes, I may be wrong but as a base fare it is still good. I had someone in mind but he kept stalling so I most soldier on and see if someone else would like to do it, I think it is geared for people over 50, but I suppose if you had the money and time it may not matter.

The agency has arranged that each long leg stops and starts somewhere in the U.S. for those who need to get back periodically and even then, one might just want to stay in a port that is near the city, do some domestic things they need to have done and then get back on the ship, so if you can't afford the time or the money for it year around cruise, you can still take long trips and have perks that are not given to other pax and I think there are special group activities and excursions included. If it is still available I would like to go to on the first sailing with is on HAL which I mentioned above. If you ARE interested in possibly sharing please contact me through private messaging, if you are only interested in the program, the contact name is Rosalind Smith at cruises.com is [email protected] and please tell her Evangeline sent you, if I can not find a partner she may give me credit for referrals and I can go on my own !!