Old June 26th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabin mate wanted

Hello. I'm looking for a female to share a cabin on Celebrity Cruise Lines to the Greek Islands departing from Rome on May 19, 2017. I'd like to go Aqua Class but really do not want to pay the outrageous "Single Supplement"!
Approx cost per person is $2749.
It is the 10-day Celebrity Reflection Italy & Greek Isle cruise.
I'm a 65 yr old female non-smoker, easy to get along with & will be traveling with some friends from California (married couples) on this cruise.
Anyone interested, please let me know!.
Old January 24th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi - would you consider a trip from Rome to Amsterdam on Holland America April 15 to May 14 - touring the Greek Islands and parts of Europe?
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
I am, just about the same as you in so many ways !!!!! 65 yr old single lady..do not smoke or drink..also traveling with old friends, BUT,, HAVE CABIN BOOKED..on HOLLAND AMERICAN WESTERDAM. 14 day to ITALY for only $800, great deal.
leaving Ft Lauderdale March 30. stopping in Portugal and Spain, will need to fly home from Rome..
Any chance you have not booked yet ? sure would love to have you and friends along,
We are staying in EUROPE 2 more weeks, since it is not busy season, the hotels are so cheap
Hope to talk with you soon,
DIANE
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburgener View Post
Hi - would you consider a trip from Rome to Amsterdam on Holland America April 15 to May 14 - touring the Greek Islands and parts of Europe?
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburgener View Post
So sorry! That sounds great but have already booked the Celebrity cruise.
Keep me in mind for the next cruise though.
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianecap View Post
Hi,
I am, just about the same as you in so many ways !!!!! 65 yr old single lady..do not smoke or drink..also traveling with old friends, BUT,, HAVE CABIN BOOKED..on HOLLAND AMERICAN WESTERDAM. 14 day to ITALY for only $800, great deal.
leaving Ft Lauderdale March 30. stopping in Portugal and Spain, will need to fly home from Rome..
Any chance you have not booked yet ? sure would love to have you and friends along,
We are staying in EUROPE 2 more weeks, since it is not busy season, the hotels are so cheap
Hope to talk with you soon,
DIANE
Hi Diane. So sorry, but already booked on the Celebrity cruise. Decided to take my daughter as I was going to have to pay the single supplement anyway. ☹️
Keep me in mind for the next cruise. And have a great time!
Mary