Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 22nd, 2015, 12:11 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking Transatlantic Cabinmate - Aug19 Eastbound and Sep20 Westbound

Hi,

I am looking for someone to split the costs on one or two transatlantic cruises. Due to circumstances I can only do 2 specific cruises. Both are Cunard - Queen Mary.

I'm looking at this one Eastbound Aug 19 - 7 nights:
M517 | Queen Mary 2 | June 2015 | 8 nights | Cunard

And this one Westbound Sep 20 - 7 nights:
M521E | Queen Mary 2 | July 2015 | 7 nights | Cunard

I'm hoping to do the cheapest cabin option.

I'm a married 44 year old male. I'm meeting my wife in Europe, she is flying. I'm cruising because I have issues with flying but will make the most of the cruise on the way there and back.

Please contact me if you're interested in splitting a cabin for one or both of the cruises above. I am ok with male or female any age.

Thanks!!!
Old May 29th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Giving my post a bump. I have found a cabin mate for the eastbound trip but am still looking for someone to share the westbound trip (Southampton -> NJ). I have already put money down for the westbound trip. If we decided to share the trip you will be able to add yourself to my booking and pay Cunard directly.

Please get in touch if you're interested!
Old June 7th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Familiar Face

I am also interested in the Aug 19 Q Mary II eastbound. I am a male (late 50's) who would like to split the cost of a cabin. Won't be returning until end of October so only can do the eastbound on your schedule. I also have been able to find really discounted fares for the same cruise if you are interested. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

thanks

George
Old June 7th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi George,

Thanks for the response. I already have a cabin mate for the Eastbound trip, now I'm looking for someone to split the west bound trip only.