Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 26th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 52 M / Need cabin mate mar6-13 for 7 day Princess Cruises out of Houston

Hi,

My mom is accompanying a few friends visiting from abroad on this cruise:
Princess Cruises: Details & Availability: 7 Days Caribbean: Eastern Caribbean

I'm looking for cabin mate for a double occupancy interior room ($549 each). (Cruise is March 6-13 out of (and into) Houston, TX with stops in Key West and 2 stops in the Bahamas)

Any age, sex etc welcome. Just hopefully be reasonably considerate as I am also. If you're younger, in the mood to party etc on the boat, whatever's mostly fine. Just hopefully we can get some sleep at night, and hopefully I don't have to stay out of the room overnight too many nights for your dalliances.

I'm just going to be on the boat for a pretty staid hangout with my old mom and some of her old friends. (I'm not looking to hook up with anyone or anything like that -- just hoping to split the cost on double occupancy)

Anyone possibly interested?

Thanks! -- And I guess it's coming up pretty soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8020059.jpg (90.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by rivendell678; February 26th, 2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: typo
Old February 28th, 2016, 03:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Well, as it turns out, the trip is off for my mom, so I'm not looking for anyone anymore.

(Mom had a very slight stroke a week ago and I wanted to travel with her to make sure that she was ok getting to the boat to meet up with her traveling buddies. However, now everyone's agreed that it's better/safer for her to just cancel the trip and not go at all)