Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 16th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Need Cruise Roomie!! Mar 22nd - Eastern Caribbean - Liberty

Single female in her 20's looking for a fun roomie. I have 4 other friends going on the cruise but i need to find a roomie to come with so i don't have to pay so much. March 22 - 29th. Cruise leaves from Port Canaveral, ends in Puerto Rico!
Old January 25th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi ! I answered you by pm! Are you still looking for a mate for this cruise ?
Old January 26th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Yes, i am still looking for a roomie! Tell me about yourself?
Old January 26th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Yes sure !

So, I am a 22 years old man. I am French, and I am living and studying in Chicago for this year. I love travelling, meeting people and making new friends. Especially, I love do cruises. My last one was this winter in the Bahamas with French friends. And I would like to have the opportunity to do another one for my spring break.
I don't think I am complicated, especially during holidays, as I can adapt myself to the other ones and do any kind of activities. I think (and I hope) I am fun . I love partying, chilling with friends, and even if I am not a good dancer, I like going to nightclubs. I like any kind of music, but my preference is for house.
Otherwise, I like sports, especially soccer, and, now that I am in the US, I like basketball too. I also practice tennis and I like swimming.

And I think that's it!
Tell me if you need other information.

Hoping you like my description

Maybe see you soon!

Last edited by Visign; January 26th, 2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old January 26th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sounds like we would get along fantastically! My father is from Chicago, I love that city! I'm a 24 year old African American female from Utah. I also love traveling and meeting new people. This will be my first cruise so it might help to have an experienced cruiser as a roomie! I am also fun and love to dance and party. Basketball is my favorite sport so we might have to watch a game together in the sports bar on the ship. One of my friends that is going is a big tennis fan and she is a really good player as well. Can you send me a picture of yourself? I look forward to talking with you soon! Have a nice day!
Old January 26th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Great !
I'll do it when I come back at home in a couple of hours.
See you !
Old January 26th, 2015, 07:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sent by private message !