Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old December 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default An invitation............

Isn't it wonderful, we have so many new faces posting here....A one stop cruise information booth I just wanted to let all the newbies, and some of you who don't come chat with us, to stop by Mon-Fri, 9-10 est...

If I do say so myself, we have a great bunch of chatters, who keep us laughing, share their cruise stories and opinions, in the most delightful way..You say you can't type? Well neither can I, & and I am a host You say it scrolls too fast? No excuse..you can slow it down. You say you don't want a smiley face as an icon, WHAM, we got many icons to choose from..I am that reheaded lady, beckoning over her shoulder to come chat, so when youi see me, say hi Kuki will be home soon, and in chat, regailing us with his 2 week cruise saga. AND his hilarious tales of butlering on the Millenium..NOW, isn't that a reason to come chat with us..To know us is to love us
I see a challenge in the making to see how many new faces we can count..!!!!

Post Edited (12-03-04 21:07)

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
Passenger

Default Re: An invitation............

You're right. I am a newbie to this thing called cruzin. I just got back from my 2nd cruise on Thanksgiving day. Right now it doesn't seem as bad as I thought at the time. Went on Carnival Spirit to the Mexican Rivera,and loved the staff. It was the ports of call I had a problem with. Alcapulco was great and also the quant town of Zihuatanjo. It was the last port of Manzanillo that I feel they could have done away with. Do not recommend going there. It was hot, smoggy and humid being that it is an Industrial city. The only good thing I could say about it was the big blue statue of a sail fish that was next to the dock.

There were over 650 children on board, that's a little too much for me. I had heard that Carnival is a party ship. I wont put that on my wish list again.

Time heals things and I'm looking forward to planning my next cruise to either Alaska or Hawaii. Any recommendations for this single senior for a quieter ship.

Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:49 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Re: An invitation............

Jan,
Come to chat Monday..we will regail you with many suggestions....Check out HAL ships, I am doing the Zuiderdam in Oct....Great price, service and a quiter ride Looking forward to hopefully chatting with you.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator