Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old December 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Passenger

Default Contact the Cruise Lines

While on my cruise to the Mexican Rivera 11/17/04, I met and talked with the woman who did the Craft Classes. For the 4 day classes on an eight day cruise, back to back cruises, she and her husband received free accodations aboard the Carnival Spirit. I thought then and there, that's the job for me. How can I contact (the Lines e-mail adress or Postal address)? She didn't give me that information. Please any help.

Merry Christmas to all Cruise Mates.

Old December 24th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Contact the Cruise Lines

Go to their website. All the cruiseline have their address and phone # there to make inquires like that.
Jim

Old December 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM
SarahJ

Default Re: Contact the Cruise Lines

I know some people who were bridge players and did this -- they had an agent that got them booked for free on several cruises.