Old November 5th, 2000, 03:48 PM
Passenger

Default Port of Miami Car Rentals

Hello:
Looking for personal experiences using the rental car agencies located in or near the Port of Miami.

Info such as, company name and did they provide you with a shuttle service to the cruise ship piers.

Thanks,
Old November 6th, 2000, 04:43 PM
Deanne

Default RE: Port of Miami Car Rentals

The only car rental agency that has a location AT the port is Avis. We booked a car thru the Avis website and got a very good deal. You can reserve a car online without giving a credit card, and they will have the car available for that price when you arrive. (Be sure to enter a coupon code for the best price.) The shuttle picked us up right outside the termimal and took us a few blocks away to the Avis location. (From pier 8, it was too far to walk). It took a few short minutes to do the paperwork, and we were off! We did some shopping in Miami and the dropped the car off at the Ft Lauderdale airport. Very fast and easy...
Old November 6th, 2000, 06:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default RE: Port of Miami Car Rentals

I used Alamo Car Rental. They were to pick me up at the Pier, took me right to Alamo to drop me off. Very fast and reliable. Drove to Key West, stayed for a couple of days and return the car to Ft. Lauderdale and took me to the airport. Very fast and friendly people.
Old July 27th, 2015, 09:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

South Beach Exotic Rentals offer cost effective car rental services in Miami. You can also try for boats and ships.... hopefully it will help you.