Old January 26th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default Any free beaches in Labadee?

Wondering if there is a beach to go to that does not require an excursion? Can you rent beach chairs? Looking for a general overview of what to expect on Labadee when I get off the pier. Do you use your Sea Pass card for purchases from vendors or Cash? Thx.

Imagination
Glory
Miracle
Mariner of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas
Destiny
Legend
Freedom
Paradise
Enchantment of the Seas
Valor
Independence of the Seas
Dream
Old January 26th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Admiral

The beaches are all free , there is one area of beach that is reserved for suite guests. You can buy excursion if you want but you can simply enjoy free beaches and lunch. Alcohol is extra and is charged to your sea pass. Also beach chairs will be set up by workers but I believe your suppose to tip them so bring a few dollars with. There are vendors selling island goods that require cash. Spend as little or as much as you want.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 08:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Labadee Beaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandar View Post
Wondering if there is a beach to go to that does not require an excursion? Can you rent beach chairs? Looking for a general overview of what to expect on Labadee when I get off the pier. Do you use your Sea Pass card for purchases from vendors or Cash? Thx.
Hey .... the beaches at Labadee are ALL FREE. Just walk off the ship. No need to take an excursion!
Old February 23rd, 2016, 09:47 AM
First Mate

Labadee is one of my fav port stops. It is beautiful weather, beaches are great; lots to do; or little to do. Fun day. I like Labadee more than RCCL private island in the Bahamas
Old February 23rd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Admiral

You can also jet ski and zipline and enjoy the rollercoaster on Labadee. There is a charge for these activities. I believe you can also parasail there too. The lunch that is provided by the cruiseline is free. They have BBQ chicken and ribs. Hamburgers and hotdogs, salads, fruit and deserts. Last time we were there they had a fishkabob that was really good. Labadee is Royal Caribbeans own private beach. Enjoy.

Liberty OTS 4/2018
Symphony OTS 11/2018
Navigator OTS 12/2018
Adventure OTS 3/2019
Old February 24th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Familiar Face

In Labadee all beaches are free