Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Passenger

Default Barbados - The Boatyard

Hi Cruisemates,
I'm thinking about visiting The Boatyard on Barbados when I stop there for a day in December.

Can anyone offer any personal experiences or reviews of this place? Do you know if it had good snorkeling? I've read the beach is beautiful and the water is crystal clear, but then saw a review that there is no snorkeling there and you'd have to go on a private tour to do that. Could that be true?

Can anyone offer information about prices of food, drinks, etc. at this place?

Also, do you have any idea of what a quick island tour by taxi might cost for myself from the cruise port before they dropped me off at The Boatyard?

Thank you all very much for your replies!

Bookmarks

Tags
barbados, beach, boat, boatyard, cost, dockyard, enter, free, lunch, prices, safe, yard