Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 20th, 2015, 03:04 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to Bumblebee29
Red face SBF seeking cruise buddy! Looking for last minute companion

Hello there,

I finally went on my first cruise (Carnival Inspiration) this year! (April 2015) and I have the cruise bug.

I am CURRENTLY looking into the July 20th 2015 Carnival Victory cruise.
I am looking for:

Friendly, sociable, clean, honest, cruise-mate. This person can be male or female, age is not an issue.

MUST: be ok rooming with a female. I hope ethnicity isn't a determining factor for people these days and ages but, I am African America and my cruise mate needs to be ok with that, of course.

I am:
Friendly, bubbly, introvert at time but mostly extroverted. I am an outdoors and indoors kind of gal which means, on the cruise I will have as much fun doing nothing (sun bathing) as I will have fun going dancing or playing bingo.

Note: I would like to do a few things on and off ship with my cruise mate but interacting is NOT required.
Old June 20th, 2015, 03:10 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to Bumblebee29
Default July 20th 2015 Caribbean cuise Cabin mate needed

I finally went on my first cruise (Carnival Inspiration) this year! (April 2015) and I have the cruise bug.

I am looking for:

Friendly, sociable, clean, honest, cruise-mate. This person can be male or female, age is not an issue.

MUST: be ok rooming with a female. I hope ethnicity isn't a determining factor for people these days and ages but, I am African America and my cruise mate needs to be ok with that, of course.

I am:
Friendly, bubbly, introvert at time but mostly extroverted. I am an outdoors and indoors kind of gal which means, on the cruise I will have as much fun doing nothing (sun bathing) as I will have fun going dancing or playing bingo.

Note: I would like to do a few things on and off ship with my cruise mate but interacting is NOT required.
Old June 24th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Perfect timing! My name is Dylan it's lovely to meet you I'm super interested care to drop me an email? [email protected]
Old July 9th, 2015, 12:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruise mate

Did you find a cruise mate yet?thanks
Old July 10th, 2015, 04:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to xiomaraxxxx

hey girl...39 blk f looking to possibly cruise on carnival in sept to caribbean...if u havent found a partner email me at xiomaraxxxx at aol dot com
Old September 8th, 2015, 07:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi There!!!

Do you still have the cruise bug? lol. I'm in my 50's, a Caribbean black female. I too love cruising at least twice per year, but my friends / family find it difficult coordinating work/school/ time. I would love to have a cruise buddy to plan trips at least 3 months in advance. Let me know if you are still interested.
E ([email protected])
Old September 8th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee29 View Post
Hello there,

I am looking for:

I am: