Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 2nd, 2016, 09:04 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 30 f looking for travel buddy Anthem of the Seas/ New Jersey

I am looking for someone to share a room with for the Anthem of the Seas cruise leaving from New Jersey in October. Open to other cruises around New York area.
Old September 4th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkbella View Post
I am looking for someone to share a room with for the Anthem of the Seas cruise leaving from New Jersey in October. Open to other cruises around New York area.
hi I'm looking for a cruise partner to go from New York to London December 8th Im going to be in Europe for a month and already have my cabin booked on the Queen Mary 2 I'm a 42 year old single guy who has a successful business in Fairfield Connecticut and I'm looking just to save on some of the costs,from the single supplement,I have a terrible fear of flying so I'm just trying this for the first time to see if it works out I will be going back and forth twice a year if it does I saw in your post looking for travel buddy and that's what I'm looking for so if you're interested please reply and we can talk from from there
Old September 9th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Anthem of the Seas

I'm going on the Anthem of the Seas Oct. 20th! I'm a 26 M going with some friends
Old September 15th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Going on anthem

I am going on anthem in oct looking for cruisemate I'm 41 male non smoker also a diamond plus member with royal Caribbean you contact me at [email protected] hotmail.com
Old September 23rd, 2016, 11:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

how many days is the cruise
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Familiar Face

Default Share Inside Cabin Pricing - Anthem Nov 10-20

BKbella - i wrote you on Sep 18 but never heard back from you - not sure if you saw it in your private messages.... Would you or anyone else be interested in this cruise Nov 10-20??

Hello Bkbella

I am trying quickly to find someone to share the cabin cost on the Anthem on the Nov 10 sailing from Bayonne (10 Days). Just to share the cost of the room - looking to find the least expensive room (currently showing at around $880 for an inside cabin per person i think plus tax and port fees.

Let me know if you are interested in this date. I'm hoping to surprise my mother who is already booked on this cruise - she is celebrating her 84th birthday.

Once booked and on the ship, i will be staying in her suite most of the time so you will pretty much have the whole cabin to yourself.

Let me know either way. [email protected]

Thanks -Paula
Old September 29th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

It is 7 day