Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

Old June 21st, 2004, 09:39 PM
KAT LOVES U

Default Mariner?

is anyone going on the mariner? or has anyone been on it? how is it or when are u going and where are u from?!
Old June 22nd, 2004, 12:07 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to volcomsurfer724
Default Re: Mariner?

just got back yesterday!! Its been the best cruise yet!!!!!
Old June 22nd, 2004, 12:18 PM
linsey

ahhhh i got back from the mariner two weeks ago.... and it was awesome. and it was also my first cruise. haha i loved the ice cream (make sure you get strawberry) and all the weird decor (in the promenade look for the creepy guy hanging from the balloons). i loved the arcade and the air hockey. the pools were REALLY small for how many people were on the ship, so i only went there to hang out in the hot tubs in the middle of the night. i loved watching the hotties play basketball and then playing volleyball. and its sooooooooo fun to play putt putt at night and accidentally knocking some of the balls into the water lol and just goofing around up there. the shows were awesome so dont miss the bon voyage show or ice under the big top. oh and if you want to be alone on this trip with someone else, the savoy is suppppperrrrr easy to sneak into, just go onto the level above the main entrance and go through the doors up there. ahhh and dont miss the mr sexy legs competition or the belly flop one. this cruise ship rocks, and in case you havent gotten this fact yet, I LOVED IT. oh but make sure you go to the teen mingle the first night, because it will help you meet lots of new people.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to volcomsurfer724

yea definatley go to the teen mingle on the first night and also the front of the ship on the helipad at night is awesome, you can see all the starts and it looks like a planatarium..good place to bring a gilr(or guy) two of the comedians were hilarious\
i wish i was goin again sometime soon
Old June 22nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to NotAnotherBlonde

yeah. sounds awesome im soooo super excited!!! im going october 3rd. 04!!! cant wait!! anyone else going??

Post Edited (06-22-04 15:14)
Old June 23rd, 2004, 01:39 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to ttbryson

I'm going August 1st

--------------------
HAL - Oosterdam - May 05
RCI - Mariner of the Seas - August 04
HAL - Volendam - July 03
Old June 23rd, 2004, 01:43 PM
jennyt

Default Re: Re: Mariner?

I was on it 2 weeks ago I t hoguht it was great. The only problem is that I am 16 almost 17 and my friends that came with me were 17 so we thought the teen thing was too... 14 year oldish. First of all when we did try to get in they wouldnt let us becuase they thought we were too old ya we really punched two holes in the card just to get in the cool TEEN CLUB. Ya whatever I never went back after that lol. THEN we wernt old enough to get into the Dragons Lair becuase you had to be 18 and have your ID but we did get in 2 nights because they decided to be nice I guess. Everything else was awesome besides those factors so have fun!
Old June 23rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
Melz

I was on the Mariner on June 6. It was a fun cruise but I personally like the Enchantment of the Seas much better. I guess I like the smaller ships better because there isn't as many people. Overall, this cruise was alot of fun. My friend and I were never bored. You really should climb the rock wall. It was sooo much fun! The people that work it are REALLY helpful. What I thought was weird is that the ship didn't seem all that big when you were on it but when you got off to go into port and looked at it it was HUGE! Have a great time on your cruise!
Old June 23rd, 2004, 04:47 PM
just plain me

Going October 3, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 24th, 2004, 05:22 PM
jennyt

Default Re: Re: Mariner?

hey melz i went june 6th too
Old June 24th, 2004, 05:34 PM
linsey

i went on june sixth tooooos
wow
Old June 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to NotAnotherBlonde

just plain me.... your going october 3rd of this year??? me too!! how old r u? ill be 14
<3 Kaitlyn
Old July 6th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Passenger

I'm going on it 12/19/2004