Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 27th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruising from nola 2018

hi I am in nj have been on over 23 cruises mostly with friends and family I just booked a cruise out of nola my favorite port for sept. 23 2018 none of my family or friends can go at this point, so I went ahead and booked it anyway, if you are a women over 50 , and do not mind sharing a cabin I am 71 and a non smoker pretty much laid back, non excitable, take days as they come, social drinker not much into tours but do like the beach breaks, an early riser, some times early to bed sometime not, I have booked a 1A which is a bunk cabin and inside but I am a price watcher so if anything opens up for a small upgrade price I like to jump on it, I booked early saver and I have a TA handling my trip so all deposits and payments would be handled by her if any one is interested I can be reach at 9085785704 or [email protected] I normally book balconies or suites with 2 or 3 other guests, when I cruise, but I am going on a cruise in FEB 2018 on the magic already with family , I jumped on this one due to low price and departure port and balcony was out of my price range so I booked an inside hoping to get something better later in season, if not no big deal. I am a platnium member so you will have vip boarding and some other perks like free laundry and can join me in any free parties and priorty tenders, I request early dinning 6 pm, prices will be discussed through the agent once we talk and if your interested also I got travel insurance through carnival it is a 7 day cruise ports are Cozumel, roatan, belize, costa maya. you can look up prices yourself if you want an idea of cost. thanks for reading!!