Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old July 30th, 2001, 10:54 PM
Pat Hagan, Singles Editor

Default More on March 3, 2002 Singles Cruise

I should have registration information posted within the week about our first annual Cruisemates Singles Cruise. Meanwhile, to give you a little info., the Paradise is Carnival's beautiful non-smoking ship. We will sail out of Miami on Sunday, March 3rd at 4 p.m. (Boarding 12p-3:30 p). Monday we're in Nassau from 7 am to 2 pm. Tuesday is a "Fun" day at sea. Wednesday we explore San Juan from 9 am - 10 pm. Then Thursday we are in my favorite port--St. Thomas--and Friday and Saturday are "Fun" days at sea. We arrive back in Miami on Sunday around 8 a.m.

There will be a welcome aboard cocktail party, organized singles activities,private cocktail parties, singles meet-and-greet services, separate area of the dining room for our group (no families/kids). We switch dinner tables each night to meet new singles. Three willl be an email exchange in the weeks prior to our cruise to meet other singles in our group. I will be onboard as your cruise coordinator, and everyone going gets a free commemorative tee shirt.

Prices start at $599+$182 port taxes for double occupancy, inside cabin (and who stays in their cabin, anyway?). Oceanview (has a window) is $675+$182 taxes, double occupancy. A single inside cabin is $799; single oceanview, $1300.

Pat Hagan
Singles Editor
Old August 1st, 2001, 11:04 AM
snorklr

Default Re: More on March 3, 2002 Singles Cruise

Pat,

This cruise sounds like a lot of fun!!
What is the deposit and when is it
due. And when is the final payment
due?

Thanks for your help,
Leigh
Old August 1st, 2001, 09:02 PM

Default Re: More on March 3, 2002 Singles Cruise

Leigh, we should have all info. posted this week as to registration, etc. I will send you a private e-mail to make sure you are notified.

Looking forward to having you onboard.