Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old July 28th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Familiar Face

Default Queen Mary 2 New York to South Hampton December 8th

just reaching out I'm a 42 year old single straight male looking to share a cabin for December 8th leaving out of New York on the Queen Mary 2 anyone interested please text me at 203 953 1190
Old September 5th, 2016, 02:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry van View Post
just reaching out I'm a 42 year old single straight male looking to share a cabin for December 8th leaving out of New York on the Queen Mary 2 anyone interested please text me at 203 953 1190
Hi there,

Would you consider reversing the order of your trip and flying to Southampton to depart on Dec 15th, 2016 arriving Dec 22nd, 2016 in NYC? I'm travelling in Europe right now and don't fly so I'm considering sharing a cabin on the QM2. I'm leaving today to volunteer at a place where we can't access internet or phones for the next 2 weeks, so my reply will be delayed.
Old September 5th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default Are you available jan 5 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda1 View Post
Hi there,

Would you consider reversing the order of your trip and flying to Southampton to depart on Dec 15th, 2016 arriving Dec 22nd, 2016 in NYC? I'm travelling in Europe right now and don't fly so I'm considering sharing a cabin on the QM2. I'm leaving today to volunteer at a place where we can't access internet or phones for the next 2 weeks, so my reply will be delayed.
seems like we're in the same boat no pun intended I don't like to fly either . .there is a repositioning coming back on the 7th of January and I haven't booked it yet if you're interested in that one that would be great.also will be doing this a couple of times a year so if not this one maybe one in April