Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old March 27th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default HAL Cruise 18 day Apr 7, Panama Canal - Room Share

Hi. Looking for a roommate to share the room to avoid the SSupp. Straight sgl white 50 yrs old male. Non-smoker. Active. I pretty much do my own thing so do not need a travel companion, but if we happen to join in on activities that is fine too. Just coming off a huge, year long, intense work project, so do not be offended if I am happy to just not to have to talk to anyone for a few days while I decompress

Male or female roommate is fine by me. Females... i am a complete gentleman and you will have all the privacy you will need when you need it. Want a travel partner to shore excursions and provide some offshore safety so you are not alone, it may work out perfect (I like to walk, a lot and seek out the local destination on foot rather than hop a lot of shore excursions).

I am pretty quiet, but do get up early to use the gym as soon as it opens up (usually about 5:00 am). But aside form that.. i guess I am tolerable

Cheers - Jim

Ohh yeah... Departs tampa 4/7, to San Diago April 25. Price pp from 1100 - 1300 based on room