Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old April 3rd, 2017, 01:53 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default transexual seeking mature cabin mate

Male to female transgender seeking an open minded man, lady or couple to do an eastern Caribbean cruise with this spring. I prefer middle aged or older, but that's not etched in stone. The only destination that i really care about it St. Maartin (I just love orient beach). Otherwise, I like to just enjoy the food, shows, and relaxation. I usually bring a little work with me as well. Hopefully it wont be a cruise with a large number of rug rats.

I do enjoy cigars, but don't drink and of course, no drugs. I have cruised in the past during my transition, and have had no issues. I just try to blend in and not draw attention to myself. Other cruisers seem to be accepting of this.

If you may be interested, please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20151128_002_edited.jpg (42.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by wanda wilcoxxx; April 3rd, 2017 at 02:03 AM. Reason: additional info