Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old October 17th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for a roommate aka cruisemate

I am looking for a cruise mate to share a balcony going out of New Jersey March 23rd to the Bahamas you do not have to hang with me if you don't want but you can if you'd like to my sister and her new husband will be on that cruise so I really want to go the price for a balcony is approximately 725 to 750 I do drink so I will probably be getting a drink package thank you for reading my post and hope to hear from someone soon

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If You Like 70's Music (aka Earth Wind and Fire) venice Chit - Chat for Cruisers 12 April 24th, 2008 08:05 AM
Looking for reviews on Isla de Pasion aka Passion Island maxibluz Carnival Cruise Lines 13 September 26th, 2007 07:25 PM
SS Norway (AKA The Blue Lady) Snowbird Norwegian Cruise Lines 2 December 16th, 2006 11:09 AM
Anyone ever go or is gonna go on the nordic empres aka empre djboomb Teen Cruisers 3 June 21st, 2004 04:11 PM
Emby, aka Baby Cruiser, aka Samantha CruiseCam Chit - Chat for Cruisers 3 November 1st, 2001 01:15 PM