Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2007, 03:40 PM
Passenger

Default Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso, Chile w/ Infinity

Have any one of you cruised this destination? It's between this or Sydney to Auckland w/ Saphire Princess. Any help? Please any input will be appreciated. I live in Houston, so that might have something to do with consideration of flight hassle as well.
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso, Chile w/ Infinity

mrsmiller,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
Have any one of you cruised this destination? It's between this or Sydney to Auckland w/ Saphire Princess. Any help? Please any input will be appreciated. I live in Houston, so that might have something to do with consideration of flight hassle as well.
I have never been to that part of South America, but I can tell you that I would choose GTS Infinity over MV Sapphire Princess in an instant. Back in 1999, I found way too many very annoying flaws in the layout of MV Grand Princess -- which really stunned me because Princess's other newbuilds at the time have an excellent layout. Unfortunately, MV Sapphire Princess copied nearly all of them, including the those that are the worst.

Norm.
Old July 19th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Beginner

We have been on Infinity twice before, and we will be on the Ft. Lauderdale to Valparaiso sailing on 11/11/07. We have sailed Rio to Valparaiso, and are looking forward to seeing the west coast ports this time.