Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:29 AM
Beginner

Default South America Tours

I am traveling on NCL Norwegian Sun on March, 2010 from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires and will like information on private tours at the ports of call.
Puerto Montt, Puerto Chacabucco, Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, Stanley, Puerto
Madryn, Montevideo and Buenos Aires.
Thank you,
Sponsored Links
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Passenger

Our tour in Valparaiso was hosted by www.enaturchile.com Take the ship/port shuttle private car from the gangplank to the main terminal/reception building to meet our guide who will be waiting just outside the terminal building.

Here our tour was to visit 2 wineries and to tour the 2 cities Vina del mar & Valparaiso. My advice would be to visit only 1 winery unless you are a real wine bluff. And I would go for the Indomita Winery.

The best part of the tour was our time spent shopping in the stalls at the top of the Ascencer of Valparaiso . and to vina del mar is a very tourist city and beautiful. This city is neighboring of Valparaiso
Our tour was definitely a very good tour and our guide spoke very good English.
Good luck!!!
Old September 16th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Beginner

Default Re: South America Tours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mep
I am traveling on NCL Norwegian Sun on March, 2010 from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires and will like information on private tours at the ports of call.
Puerto Montt, Puerto Chacabucco, Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, Stanley, Puerto
Madryn, Montevideo and Buenos Aires.
Thank you,
HI I visited Puerto MAdryn is beatyfull place, i went on January and you have several options one is Peninsula Valdes, where you will see animals in their natural range and whales. i didnt watch them because they leave in december i think.

the best place is PUNTA TOMBO you will see nearly 1 million penguins walking among the people, are charming I have photos ,,if you want i will send you saida_soto@yahoo.com.ar

I took the tour in advance with Flamenco Tour, tour was wonderfull, Charly and Janet were very nice. if you want to contact them tell me i will look for the e mail.
Old October 1st, 2009, 01:12 PM
Beginner

Send a message via ICQ to patagonianorte
Default Private shore excursions in Puerto Montt

My name is Denis. I work as tourist guide (German, Russian, English) in Puerto Montt, Chile and I also offer private individual and group shore excursions in Chilean Lakes District.

1. Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Llanquihue lake, Osorno volcano, Petrohue Falls(rapids), Todos los Santos lake (7 hours).
2. Puerto Montt, Lahuen Nadi Park, Frutillar, Puerto Varas (7 hours).
3. Alerce Andino National Park (7 hours).

Transportation: minivan Hyundai H1 new, max. 10 pers..
The cost of excursions is from 50USD per person. Season 2009-2010.
Payable in cash on the day of the trip.

More detailed: www.puertomontt-excursiones.com/en
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Brilliantly colored, candid and everything in between, South America beats on the rhythm of a good infectious, eternal drum. Captured from the chaos of Rio's carnival, echoing on Columbia's Caribbean beaches and booming across the peaks of the actual Andes, an effervescent character bursts from every part of life on this specific remarkable continent. Pulsing using the energy of a thousand fiestas, the dynamic pace on the South American lifestyle is calmed by remote expanses, shed worlds and historical cities. From spotless Patagonia, ethereal Galapagos along with Peru's famous Machu Picchu, South america bares her internal to those searching for her limitless organic beauty, friendly locals and unmistakable selection of colours. Whether itís the actual mists of Argentina's Iguazu Comes, the steamy jungles on the Amazon or the actual famous wines regarding Chile, this fascinating continent is usually a treasure trove regarding unforgettable experiences just waiting to get discovered.