Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

Old October 23rd, 2004, 04:57 PM
´Roman

Default Queen Mary 2

Hey! Was anybody on the Queen Mary 2?
Old October 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Queen Mary 2

no but i want to
Old October 23rd, 2004, 05:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I took a tour of her in Jan 2004. She was nice, but I doubt I would want to do a long cruise on her. Not too much to do other then sleep or slow dance...

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old October 23rd, 2004, 08:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to dj

lol\

Mariner of the seas 7/31
Old October 23rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
First Mate

I dont i like the voyager queen mary is too stuffy
Old November 7th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Passenger

I'm 14 years and i'm from austria so i cannot speak and write very good english. I was this year on the QM2 and it's my favourite ship now.Next year i will cruise on the QE2. In a few years i will go to the german shipping company Hapag-Lloyd to get a mechanic and so on because i will become a captain. At the moment it snows in my country. How's the weather at your place? greeting from autria
roman
Old November 7th, 2004, 11:05 AM
lax

you're aware that becoming a captain isn't even close to as easy as you just made it sound, right?

Anyway, I am excited for the snow to start, but we're still in the 50's and 60's at the moment.
Old November 7th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Passenger

I dont really understand because im not from an english speaking country but i think i understand what you mean. I know that its not easy to become a captain and i know that its hard but i know what i want to and i will give my best. I hope you understand me.

50's and 60's ??
Old November 7th, 2004, 07:49 PM
WY

Default Re: Re: Queen Mary 2

Romain, he meant 50s to 60s degrees Farenheit. Happy to know someone that really have interest in Cunard Line!
Old November 8th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Passenger

Ah! Thank you we in Austria dont use Farenheit. Yes most of all people are interested in Carnival Cruise Line!But for me the Cunard Line is the most interesting Shipping Company of all. Did had a cruise on a Cunarder?Thanks for your message!
Greetings! Roman
Old November 8th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to sean26

Sup Roman,
Dude u need to come to America for real cuz Austria sounds kinda boring. How long have ya been takin English, i hope it's a lot easier than German (i had a chance to take it but the words were way to long and hard to spell and say). Does everybody know English over there cuz i'm going to Europe next summer and all i can speak is a little French cuz i'm forced to take it to graduate from high school but i hate my French teacher, she's a straight up skeet head!!! And i hate how those french are acting towards us Americans. I hope ya support us Americans. Anyway, come cruz over in the U.S., i bet it will be a lot better than cruzing the Atlantic and i think you'll like how we do things over here in the U.S. Peace!

I'm Out,
sEaN

P.S. What do u use instead of Farenheit, I thought everyone used that and what side of the road do ya drive on?
Old November 9th, 2004, 12:00 AM
WY

Roman, never had a Cunard-cruise, but I really want to. I think I might be able to Summer 2005. I take QE2 over QM2 for now! hehehe

Carnival Cruise Line is not my type. I prefer comfort and elegance...examples: MSC Cruises, Cunard, P&O Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Crystal Cruises, heck from looking at the AIDA cruises pictures I like those too!
Old December 29th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Queen Mary 2

Sup Roman,
Dude u need to come to America for real cuz Austria sounds kinda boring. How long have ya been takin English, i hope it's a lot easier than German (i had a chance to take it but the words were way to long and hard to spell and say). Does everybody know English over there cuz i'm going to Europe next summer and all i can speak is a little French cuz i'm forced to take it to graduate from high school but i hate my French teacher, she's a straight up skeet head!!! And i hate how those french are acting towards us Americans. I hope ya support us Americans. Anyway, come cruz over in the U.S., i bet it will be a lot better than cruzing the Atlantic and i think you'll like how we do things over here in the U.S. Peace!

I'm Out,
sEaN

P.S. What do u use instead of Farenheit, I thought everyone used that and what side of the road do ya drive on?

__________________________________________________ ______________
HeY Sean!
I'm takin English since 5 Years. Yes to learn English is far more easier than to learn German! I've heard that German is one of the most difficult languages! I've takin French for a few weeks, but I have given it up. In Europe many people speak English as second languge, but when I was in French, i always asked that someone speaks english but there weren't much people. We in Austria ( and Europe except great Britain) use degrees( i dont know exactly but we dont say fahrenheit). We drive on the right side of the road(except Great Britain,they are driving on the left side)

The Voyage on the Queen Mary 2 ended in New York and i've spent there 3 days. I went to the Niagra Falls but 3 days are far to little to cruse throw the U.S. New york was also fantastic and I will get there again in a few Years!

I wish you a happy stay in Europe and a Happy New Year!

P.S. From where in the U.S are you coming from?

Roman
Old December 29th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Celsius probably... America's one of the few countries that still uses the Fahrenheit scale
Old December 29th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Were old skool, what can we say!?

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old December 31st, 2004, 06:22 AM
-Roman-

Yes we use a mix of celsius and degrees!:-)