Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

Old December 2nd, 2004, 07:58 PM
Linds

Default Carnival Valor- 02/20/05

Just wondering if there were any older teens (ie. 19, 20) who will be on this cruise. Drop me a line if you are. Thanks!
Old December 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Valor- 02/20/05

me and my brother who is 20 is cruising on the Valor 20th, I am 18
Old December 29th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Linds

Default Re: Re: Carnival Valor- 02/20/05

should be good times, I'm 19 and going with my Mom. where are you guys from?
Old December 31st, 2004, 09:35 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Carnival Valor- 02/20/05

We are from NH what about you?
Old January 1st, 2005, 06:36 PM
Linds

from Ottawa, Ontario. Have you been on a cruise before?
Old January 2nd, 2005, 07:16 PM
Passenger

We have been on 4 Cruises already they are the best. Good times
Old January 4th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Linds

This is our first one, I'm a little nervous to be honest. But it seems like everyone has a wicked time so I'm slowly getting excited. Do you know how strict they are about drinking? I mean, up here, we only have to 19 to drink and its so stupid that its 21 and older on the ship. What are your experiences? I'm gonna bring a lot with me I think....
Old January 5th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Passenger

Sounds awesome, my parents are really cool about us drinking, cruise ship doesn't have a problem as long as we are cool about it.

So what do you do are you in college? Both me and my brother are in college. My brother who is 20 has a g/f, I on the other hand like too many to committ to one.

C ya
BN
Old January 5th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Linds

Yep, I'm in college, I'm at the University of Ottawa. where do you guys go? I'm glad about the drinking thing,its great when your parents don't care about that stuff (your going with them I guess?) my mom is cool about the drinking thing too, but like i said before, she's used to it now cause its legal for me to drink up here.
I'm also single, and i too like way too many to commit to just one. Where's the fun in that?
Anyways, I didn't catch your name or your bro's name. We'll definitely have to meet up on board.
Old January 10th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Passenger

I am Brian NutterI go to Lyndon State College in Vermont, my brother Chris is 20 and he goes University of Southern Maine. Yes, my parents are taking us on the Cruise we have seperate rooms from them. We def will have to meet on board.
Old January 11th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Linds

Wow, you guys are quite close to me, actually. We go down to Vermont (or New York cause its closer) a few times in the winter to shop, but mostly we stick to Vermont as my brother loves to snowboard there.

I'm so jealous you have your own room, I'm stuck in a room with my Mom for the whole week...haha, oh well, I figure I won't be in there much, except to sleep and shower. Based on your experience, when is the best time to meet up? Are we even allowed in the bars to meet and have a drink?
Old January 12th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Passenger

We are on early dinner sure we can meet up. It is no problem if we meet out at the pool area when they have a sail away party and drinks are served on deck and they have a bar right next to the pool area.
Old January 14th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Linds

I think my mom and i are doing the 6:30 or 6:15 dinner. A sail away party will be awesome Have you found anybody else going on the cruise?
Old January 17th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Passenger

No haven't found anyone but older people, but a lot of people don't know about the site, No worries plenty of people to hang out.

So we are on the same dinner time as well, you should talk to your mom and see if you and she can be placed at our table, she can check with the travel agent they will arrange.

Back at school for 4 weeks
Old January 18th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Linds

Thats a good idea about the dinner thing, do you know what table you are at or what dining room? I'll talk to my Mom tonight and see if she knows what to do. I think we may have booked through the Carnival website. But, I mean, we still don't even know where our cabin is. I guess we'll get the documentation soon...?
Old January 21st, 2005, 05:13 AM
Passenger

We got our documents but it does not say what table, if you mom calls and says you would like to sit with the Nutter family at the early seating, that would not be a problem, or the first day at the pursuers desk she can ask.
Old January 21st, 2005, 12:10 PM
Linds

We still haven't received our docs yet, but apparently we won't get them until 2 weeks prior to the cruise. Are you guys doing any tours or excursions? I think we're doing the sting ray snorkel in GC for sure, but we still don't know what we should do for the rest of the ports. Personally, I would love to just lay on the beach all day with lots of rum punch..lol
Old January 25th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Passenger

We have already done the sting rays, my parents are going to look most likely we will do snorkeling in Belize travel agent said that is the most beautiful island to snorkel. We also will do parasailing on one island, Cozmel we will be going to Carol and Charlies for that is the best time. You have to come, it is the craziest place to party.
Old January 25th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Linds

yeah i heard all kinds of stories about that place and we will definitely be at Carlos and Charlies, we want to hit up the market place first though. I want to parasail too, are you doing that in Cozumel?

I'm getting so excited, we got our docs...finally. We are on the Empress deck, where are you guys?