Grand Circle is a gem when it comes to great cruises at value prices. The line only accepts direct bookings and does not spend on marketing. They pass the savings on to you.
Here is the newest Grand Circle bargain - a European Danube river cruise plus three nights in beautiful Prague - one of the most well-preserved European cities in the world.
Travelers can save up to $2500 per couple (up to $1250 per person) on four Grand Circle Cruise Line May 2016 departures of our “Old World & the Blue Danube” Cruise Tour. Travelers must reserve their departure by January 31, 2016 by calling 1-800-221-2610 and referring to code TAAU 540 at time of booking. This offer only applies to new bookings.
“Old World Prague & the Blue Danube” River Cruise Tour
· Explore Budapest, Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; Vienna, Durnstein and Melk, Austria; and Prague, Czech Republic
· Travelers sail aboard Grand Circle’s award-winning 140-to-164 passengers river ship—all outside cabins
· 12 days from $2495 per person (depending on cabin selection)
May 21, 23, 26, and 28, 2016—from $2495pp (was $3745)
Roundtrip International Airfare available upon request:
- Boston, Miami, New York, Newark, Washington, DC (Dulles) $1400pp
- Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit $1500pp
- Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Chicago, Dallas, Denver , Houston, $1600pp
- Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Orlando, Philadelphia, and Phoenix $1600
Accommodations: 3 nights in Prague at the Moderate First-Class Park Hotel Praha or similar and 8 nights aboard a private Grand Circle river ship in an outside cabin;
28 meals, including Captain’s Welcome and Farewell receptions and dinners: (11B, 8L, 9D…and beverages—including beer, wine, and soft drinks—during all onboard lunches and dinners);
7 exclusive tours with personal headsets
Exclusive Discovery Series events
All port charges—a value of $125 per person;
Gratuities for local guides and motorcoach drivers on your main trip;
Baggage handling for 1 piece of luggage per person, including tips; and 5% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next Grand Circle trip—an average of $274.
Airport transfers upon arrival and departure are included with the purchase of Grand Circle’s airfare.
Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Durnstein, Melk Abbey, Cesky Krumlov, Prague Old Town;
Discovery Series events:
School Visit; Home-Hosted Visit, Apfelstrudel baking demonstration;
Travelers must reserve their departure by January 31, 2016 by calling 1-800-221-2610 and referring to code TAAU 540 at time of booking (new bookings only). www.gct.com.