To celebrate Windstar Cruises’ return to the Islands of Tahiti for the first time in more than a decade, the company has partnered with Air Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Tourisme North America to give away a dream trip to Tahiti. The Dreams of Tahiti contest includes a 7-day cruise for two through the Polynesian islands, round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti, and a one night hotel stay in Papeete, Tahiti. The Dreams of Tahiti Facebook contest runs now through June 13th. Entry to the contest on Windstar’s Facebook page can be found here: http://budurl.com/TahitiDreams
Wind Spirit, one of Windstar’s small, graceful sailing yachts, is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. This is the first voyage to premiere Windstar’s new Private Events, an exclusive evening of music and entertainment created solely for Windstar guests. The Dreams of Tahiti’s Private Event features a dazzling performance by local fire dancers, and a traditional Tahitian barbecue, all happening on a secluded private island or “motu.”
Guests sailing on Wind Spirit cruise from one beautiful island after another staying overnight in Moorea, Raiatea, and Bora Bora. Voyage destinations include:
- Moorea – the beauty of this unforgettable island of love lies in drama and adventure in breathtaking mountain peaks and serene lagoons.
- Tahaa – this fragrant island is known for its abundance of vanilla and offers a glimpse of the traditional tranquil life of the Tahitians.
- Raiatea – recognized through Tahiti as the ‘Sacred Island,’ it also serves as the cultural heart of French Polynesia.
- Huahine – known as the Garden of Eden, with lush forests, untamed landscape and quaint villages.
- Bora Bora – considered the most romantic island in the world.
For guests looking for adventure, Windstar’s comprehensive dive program opens up the best of underwater Tahiti for any level. For those looking for a more intimate experience, Windstar’s romance package offers guests a night in a luxurious overwater bungalow with direct access to Tahiti’s turquoise waters. The evening also includes a private beachside dinner, followed by an breakfast served the next morning on the bungalow’s private deck.
Wind Spirit is currently sailing 28 voyages through Tahiti, with its last cruise scheduled for November 7, 2014, before returning to Panama and Costa Rica for the winter season. Wind Spirit will return to Tahiti in May of 2015.
Click here to read more about Windstar’s Tahiti voyage.