Windstar Cruises Welcomes Solo Travelers
Small Ship Cruise Line Introduces New Waived or Reduced Supplements for Solo Passengers on Select Cruises
Seattle, July 28, 2015 – For the first time, Windstar Cruises offers solo travelers the chance to experience the trip of a lifetime with waived or reduced rates on select voyages booked by September 18, 2015. Windstar extends this more affordable style of single cruising on more than 130 voyages including itineraries in Panama, Costa Rica, Tahiti, , the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean. The Single Supplement is completely waived on 43 itineraries, with a 10-25% discount on 94 voyages.
- Waived Single Supplement – Dreams of Tahiti, Glitter and Glam of the Rivieras, Caribbean Delights and Panama Passages, Morocco and the Canary Islands, and more.
- 10% Single Supplement – Black Sea Tapestry, Classic Italy and the Dalmatian Coast, Naturally Costa Rica, and more
- 15% Single Supplement – Classic Caribbean, Jewels of the Windward Isles, Spanish Serenade, transatlantic crossings, and more
- 20% Single Supplement – Best of the ABC Isles, Culinary and Wine Delights of Spain and France, Tahiti and the Tuamotu Islands 10 day, and more
- 25% Single Supplement – San Juan and the Virgin Islands, Secrets of the Southern Caribbean, Treasures of Southern Spain and Morocco, and more
All fares include an ocean view stateroom or suite, fine dining, and a complimentary Private Even -- an exclusive onshore cultural experience offered only on Windstar. The waived or reduced single supplement is combinable with Windstar’s Three Free Shore Excursions and All Inclusive offers.
“This new promotion is an excellent way to offer a great value to our solo guests, so if you’re debating a little ‘alone time’ for your next trip, now is the time to book,” says Hans Birkholz, CEO of Windstar Cruises.
Offer expires September 18, 2015. Contact your travel professional, visit the website or call Windstar Cruises at 800-258-7245.