Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines

All Other Cruise Lines All cruise lines not listed by name below

Old June 27th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default airport transfer from Pullanhur

I am going on a cruise from Biblao, Spain to Colon, Panama. Does anyone know where I should purchase airport transfers. I was told the cruise ship company doesn't sell them.
Old July 13th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Spain transfer

For the Spain transfer I recommend www.shuttledirect.com Bilbio airport to downtown is around 40.00 US you can call them with ??? they have no us phone ##'s but you can use Sklpe tel:+44-870-735-0369 I was on the Monarch Last year.. Do you speak Spanish?? All the programs are in Spanish but the ships announcements are in English and Spanish..
If you don't have much luggage then take the train from Colon to Panama City give me a day or two and I'll send more tips..
Remember Panama uses The US. Dollar and the don't like large bills take lot's of 5 And 10 dollar bills
Old July 13th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Colon Panama Transfer

I found this Tours, sightseeing tours, activities & things to do | Viator.com has a new transfer service from colon to any hotel in Panama City but it's 99.00 a person with a min of 2 passenger's it's a private transfer not shared.. the ride will take about 1 to 2 hr.'s and if you want to go straight to the airport that's extra
Cab Fares in the city range from 5.00 to 20.00 but out to the airport can be up to 45.00