Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Ask CruiseMates Staff
Register Forgot Password?

Ask CruiseMates Staff Got a question? Our staff will do its best to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 21st, 2004, 08:24 AM
Dean D

Default Formal wear Question

We will be on our first Alaskan cruise in July. Were doing the cruise and land tour via Princess cruise lines. If somebody would please provide us information with regard to clothing to bring for Alaska in July it will be appreciated.
As well, we are wondering about the "formal " dress the two nights on the cruise? How formal does formal need to be? I'm not really interested in wearing a tuxedo or suit....will a sport coat, slacks, shirt and tie work for those nights? How formal must the womens wear be to pass as "formal"?
And.....are there any "formal" requirements for the Princess Wilderness lodgers?
Thanks in advance for your information.
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2004, 09:45 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Formal wear Question

Dean- very good questions, go to the Cruise Dress/Packing thread here and look for my thread "Let's educate and not berate" i think you will find the info helpful. I also posted a thread on the "first-timers" board titled " No need to fear formal nights"