Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2003, 04:30 PM
The Scotts

Default electric outlets for travel steamer

Hi,
We will be leaving in May for our first 5 day cruise and I hope these question don't sound to dumb to you veteran cruiser, but we all have to start somewhere-sometime.

Has anyone been on the Carnival Sensation lately and know if the Cat.11 Demi-Suite has more that one outlet other than the one by the vanity for your hair dryer?
Also about the hair dryers does that cat.11 have them in the cabins?

I say (we) but my DH says, (I) want to take a clothes steamer and didn't know if there would be an outlet somewhere else in the room for it. I know I can use the outlet by the vanity for it as well I sure.

Also while I'm here, we'll need a place to charge out video camera batteries as well.

I guess my main question is how many outlets and/or do you think that we need to take and power strip?

Thanks the Scotts
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: electric outlets for travel steamer

Bring a power strip or tap cube for the outlet that is outside the bathroom and you can plug in multiple items at one time.

Old March 17th, 2003, 07:01 AM
Admiral

They really frown upon bringing these types of items due to fire hazards. There are facilities with irons and boards.
Old March 18th, 2003, 09:27 PM
clay b

I agree with nush. I can see the hazard of leaving an iron or steamer on by mistake. !! People are people. I try to use the laundry facilities. That's one of the things I like about Carnival, the launderette>!!

clay b
Old March 22nd, 2003, 09:43 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: electric outlets for travel steamer

Where are the lauderette areas, I'm going on the Victory. And I'm an ironing nut.