Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old September 10th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday morning

Happy Saturday to all. Boy is it great to be back. Up early to help my husband with his Knights of Columbus yard sale. It's not too bad being up early because normally I would be getting ready for work. At least it's a beautiful, but chilly right now, day for the yard sale. Hope they get a good turnout. My husband has worked very hard on this.

Wishing everyone a great and safe weekend.

Old September 10th, 2005, 06:30 AM
VTJen

Default Re: Good Saturday morning

Good Morning from a chilly (42) northern Vermont
It will warm up though and prove to be a sun-shiny day.

Have to get the pool ready for a baptism for some people at church. It will be tomorrow after service. Have a ton of paper work to wade thru, and of course the never ending laundry.

Hope some of you enjoy a more interesting weekend.

VTJen
Old September 10th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Good Saturday morning

Good morning from swfl....yeah I am up early. Had Aiden yesterday and it was fun.But he was cranky too. Today middle daughter is getting her eyes checked and we need to get her contacts. Oldest daughter needs help with homework and might stop by. I like to go to the movies and see the Constant Gardener..we will see.
Jen we use the ocean for baptism. Cheryl good luck with the yard sale!
Donna you were right..Aiden had a lot of fun with the box too! Me too, I got a pretty big paper cut from it.

June 1st 2015--- Denali Explorer Cruise on Star Princess!

Dec 18, 2014 Caribbean Princess
Old September 10th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from a chilly Montreal, about 7C or 44F, just like VTJen. It is supposed to warm up though, and be a pleasant day, probably low 70's. We're having a nice fall so far...
Got a busy day planned. First, Pilates class to de-stress, then shopping for new kitchen cabinets. We finally found a contractor to renovate our kitchen and he can start Monday, so we gotta get moving! DS is going back to his volunteer job. This weekend they are having a garage sale of re-furbished computers and he's helping out.
More household chores await - the usual weekend. Thinking of the Glory B cruisers today, wish it was me!

donna

Old September 10th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! RAIN in the game in Calgary .. not golf

Played in the charity golf tournament yesterday and froze my antlers. Think by the time we finished it was about 35 degrees F. Our team finished 5th out of 50, so not too bad. And $215,000 was raised for charity, so a good day.

Brunch with my father on tap for today, and then the big politico social in the bar tonight, so I'll have to go in to work for a few hours.

Old September 10th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to AngelaAlabama

GOOD MORNING!! Off to a 4 year old birthday party today. It's gonna be one of those all day things. But that's cool...I have my three youngest niece's, who I very rarely see and my brothers first ex wife, that he is still very good friends with, is adopting a baby and she will be there. It's gonna be a fun day in the woods. Can't say country.... it's woods.

It's going to be beautiful day here in Alabama. It's 70dgF here and the high is supposed to be 91dgF.

I hope everyone is going to have a great day!!!

"The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next."
Old September 10th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning CMs, Just to say Hi and tell you that Susancruz is having a good time on her cruise. Her ear is feeling better. I didn't relaize it was her till I had read something on here and then the bells went off. We'll be going on Sea Pirncess in Dec. so will look forward to her review on the ship. Wishing you all a great day.

Jeanne
Old September 10th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning,
I''m not quite awake yet, although I've been up since about 7:30! I had breakfast, turned on the TV news and read the paper.Trevor got up around 9AM. I'm ready to go back to sleep. Currently, the Maintenance people are cutting the grass and edging so the noise would have awakened me even if I'd slept in!
It's going to be warm and probably precip free today. Ophelia is sending down dry air for the moment. We're keeping track of its position, but doubt if it will get down here to Avon Park, in Central Florida.
The Glory B-ers must be really happy today and will be on their way this afternoon. I wish them a good week.
Nothing on the agenda for today. Tomorrow afternoon I will be going into work for awhile to be on hand for a concert by my boss and her husband, a 104th birthday celebration for one of our residents and the remembering of 911. It's also the kickoff for Assisted Living Week and that's the population with whom I work--along with support for the Independent folks.
I hope I will be able to see at least the last half of my Tampa Bay football game. fasteddie will be in Buffalo with his Bills!

Take care, and have a satisfying day!! Lynne

Old September 10th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

I decided to take a break from the Saturday chores and check in with my "mates". It was a bit chillly here this AM too, but the sun is out now and it's going to be one fine day. Well, all of the easy jobs are done now, so it's off to chip away some concrete so that I can patch the basement walls.

Everybody have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old September 10th, 2005, 10:08 AM
DENISE H

good moring cruisemates another prefect day here in mpls not much going on
talk to my sister she and the family are doing fine whis she lived closer hope you all
have a great day
Old September 10th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Cruisin K and J

Good morning from a cool and ovecast Southern California. It'll warm up, though, but not too much.

Not much going on here, just the usual Saturday stuff and what someone called the never-ending laundry.

First thing I thought of this morning was about the lucky CM's boarding the Glory today.

Have a good Saturday, all.

Judy
Old September 10th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to zr2_Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to zr2_Thunder

Good afternoon all,

First thing i also thought this morning was about all those lucky cm'ers going aboard the glory... i loved that ship and the staff! we had the best deck party too.!!

Goodluck to all of you and i hope everything works out for everyone, Bon voyage have a great time all!

::sigh::: suddenly my Pcd has intensified again. im aout to go and book another cruise for next year.

Carnival has some great prices.

Next Cruise:
Carnival Destiny: June, 2006