Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:38 PM
Admiral

Default Good morning, it's Sunday<well almost>

Good morning mates. Since I will be very busy on sunday and it's almost midnight I thought I start the good morning post We are heading to Blizzard Beach in Orlando and this time with oldest daughter, boyfriend, grandkids and off course our kids. This will be the last time we are going there for this year since it will get too cold to go for this Floridian I can't wait for my grandson to see this cool water park. I am sure we will all have a blast!

On the home front my dh vacation was approved and we are now all set. It was iffy since he does not have over 3 weeks left and we were not too sure if they would give us the extra days paid too..but God is good Now we are suddenly finding ourselves looking at this trip and it seems very real. Today we splurged and bought flip flops for the showers they had a sale for $1! We were told not to shower without them<I don't want to know>

I saw that Mike M was posting, I am very glad. You have been in my daily prayers Mike.

Have a good sunday mates, I know we will!

June 1st 2015--- Denali Explorer Cruise on Star Princess!

Dec 18, 2014 Caribbean Princess
Old September 3rd, 2006, 05:52 AM
Passenger

Hi,

Hope you have a great day,

Big D
Old September 3rd, 2006, 07:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! Sunday morning and a work day for me. It is not going to be a great day here in NH's beautiful Lakes Region, cloudy and only getting to 64. Carnival keeps sending sale postings to my email. I am beginning to weaken. Hey Big D! lighten up, it is a "chit chat" board.
Have a great day all.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old September 3rd, 2006, 07:48 AM
Admiral

Good morning Sue,Big D, Laura and all the CM's to follow. Sue, that's great that your hubby's vacation was approved.
Big D, being new, I'm sure it does seem strange to see how much we post about our personal lives. Let me try to explain....many of the folks have been posting for a very long time and some of us have even met in person. We all feel we know each other and our families. This is just a daily blog of what's going on in our lives. Some folks are not comfortable with giving out this kind of information and that is understandable. So it is really all about whatever your are comfortable with. I'm glad you found our site and want to say Welcome to Cruisemates!
My day and upcoming week are going to be very, very busy. Just one week until we cruise and so much to get done before we go. So even though tomorrow is a company holiday, I'll be at the office trying to get caught up. I'm not complaining as in one short week, I'll be CRUISING!!!!!!
I hope you all have a great day!
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Familiar Face

Good Morning Sue, Big D, Cruznut2, Mary Lou and those to follow. It's a cool day in MN this AM but suppose to warm up a little. 70 isn't too bad. Not much on the agenda today as dh is working. Guess I'll do a little outside work and I do have some canning to do.

Cruznut2, I also have been getting daily sales from Carnival but guess we'll have to pass on them.

Mary Lou, how nice to have 2 cruises to look forward to.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:58 AM
Admiral

Good morning CruiseMates:

Absolutely a gorgeous day on the Canadian Atlantic Coast, cool and sunny.

Big D: After a couple years on this board, you will find it not so strange that people will write about their personal lives. If you read the "raison d'etre" or the presmise of Chitchat which is: "Open forum for what's on your mind" it does make sense for many people to write about personal stuff.

As they say: "don't sweat the small stuff"

Bill
Old September 3rd, 2006, 10:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Gopod morning All! Welcome Big D!

It is a beautiful morning here in East Texas. I whisper the words "cool air" as I know it is going to warm up quickly! Oh well, until then I am lovin' it! I am getting ready to walk and then to church. Not much to do today, prepare some food for tomorrow and that is it!

Everyone have a great day!

Renee
11/10/05
Explorer of the Seas 9/19/2004
Rhapsody 9/2003
Old September 3rd, 2006, 10:32 AM
Admiral

Good Morning all!!!! Ernesto finally left and the sun is out again. Today Marj has decided it would be a good day to clean out the garage . Tomorrow it is off to her daughter Marla's bbq to bid a fond farewell to summer. MikaLyn starts her senior year next Wednesday.

Everyone have a great day and kick up your heels a bit like our friend in the picture below:

Flamingo World, Davie Florida

Crown Princess March 2017
Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old September 3rd, 2006, 10:55 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where it is "you know" They told us to go to bed, and when we wake up it would be raining. (Just Like The Night Before Christmas) We woke up, and still no rain. The local lakes have had to close their boat ramps, because they are no longer in the water.

Not much planned today. Just a little quality time with hubby. Younger son is off to South Texas to do some acting, and oldest is closed off in his room, so it feels like we have the house to ourselves.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:05 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! A sunny day in store for Calgary, with temps in the 80sF.

Had a very nice day yesterday.. brunch with my father, then out to dinner with both folks, both Kuki Jrs, and the older one's girlfriend (they leave to go back to school tomorrow).

Today it's back to the golf course
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monring, It's Sunday. Well Almost

Good morning from sunny (and hot!) Southern California. We are on red fire alert yet again. Gusty winds and low humidity make fires very possible.

It will b a quiet day here: Los Angeles Times, crossword puzzle, and later, maybe lunch at P.F. Chang's. Let's see . . . will it be Newport Beach or Pasadena . . . hhmmmm . . .

Judy