Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 12th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default CM Group on EARLY Solstice Cruise - AMAZING PRICES

For a limited time we have group space available on the NOV. 30 sailing of the NEW Solstice.

Prices OVER $400 LESS than the cruise is now selling for... and all balcony cabins... at GREAT prices!! JUMP ON and join CM on this spectacular new ship
http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...solstice09.cfm
Old June 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Admiral

I really really really want to book this one at these great prices.

Things have slowed down a bit for Jake in his work, and he wants to be available for any projects that come up so he isn't so eager to book it. We may just put a cabin on hold for now. Maybe I'll have to find another cruise buddy. :-)

Phyll
Old June 14th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

We are already booked for the Soltice on Jan 11,2009.

I'm mad that we can not crusise with you all on the Nov 30.
That is bad timing with all the holidays, and also school will be out.
Lots of rug rats...
Don't get me started.
Maybe some other time.
Carole 8)
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Admiral

Carole, I know the feeling. I really wish I could book this one, but I don't want to hold up a space that someone else could take. It really looks like we won't be able to go on this one.

Phyll
Old June 14th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Admiral

Kuki, I have been trying to figure out a way to make the NY to SB cruise work, it sounds great. We will only be back two weeks from our Hawaii cruise and Carole's work will be backed up. I will be retired by then but she is still very busy. I was able to get us on the schedule for the NOLA Blog Logo. I think she has a first sample to send you. Needless to say you can request any changes you want. Color wording etc. I hope your parents are doing better. I know how difficult that can be to deal with, I always felt powerless. I guess thats why we look to the Big Guy for help. Mike
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Admiral

Default Date Change Question

Was the Jan. 11th Solstice group cruise changed to this date instead? We really want to sail on this ship but are not sure of when we would be able to.
Cindy
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Date Change Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Was the Jan. 11th Solstice group cruise changed to this date instead? We really want to sail on this ship but are not sure of when we would be able to.
Cindy
Cindy...

Yes, this was a much better price, so the Jan. Solstice group was cancelled.
Old June 21st, 2008, 08:37 PM
Admiral

Kuki, I am talking with Carole about this cruise. I really like the NY to SB one but I am not able to make that work. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas might work for us. If you want to make changes or request any info you can reach Carole at CaroleLawson01@comcast.net At this point I just want to make sure you received the NOLA Logo. No problem if it is not what you had in mind. Mike
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

We leave on Emerald Princess the same day. Guess I'll have to wait till next year and hope you do another cruise leavingfrom FLorida.