Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Cruise Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Cruise Deals Share your best cruise deals with everyone. Open to travel pros, too.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Book via Spanish agent for great deals on MSC

I have just used a Spanish website 7ideas.com,where I could book on line-got a 5 day cruise leaving Valencia in Spain and going via, ibiza, Tunisia, Sicily, Naples and getting off at Livorno for Pisa and Florence. Single traveller inside cabin 277 euro.
They have lots of other specials- many departing from Florida for as little as 99euro +port taxes-cheaper then a hotel
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Familiar Face

Is there an English page
Old August 6th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Please tell us what ship, sail date, room category, etc, so we can get an idea of how competitive they really are.... thank you.

Old August 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Familiar Face

Paul,

It's for real ... but with a caveat.

I priced an inside cabin on an MSC repo to Cape Town.

Net price on 7ideas : 1306
Net price on Viva Voyage (UK) : 1714

The warning concerns "tasas", which are Port Charges/Taxes and which seem significantly higher than the ones quoted for U.S. or UK pax. So there are some awfully low cruise prices on offer, but excluding the "tasas".

Now I quote Viva Voyage as they often sell distressed cruise inventory that the cruise lines don't want to directly dump into the US market, due to low per diems.
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloadventurer View Post
Is there an English page
An English page I book off for my round summer cruise 2012 Cheap cruises online | Book cheap cruises with ferrysavers.com didn't have a problem with them, price seemed pretty reasonable even though I still think the prices have generally gone up. I travelled on Fred Olsen Boudicca, loved the fact it had 3 pools and jaccuzzis and was very clean. Ship Information: Cabins:462,Passenger:880 standard occupancy,Refitted:2011,Tonnage:28,388 gr,Length:205.47 m,Beam (width):25.20 m,Speed:18.5 knots.We paid around 1630 between 2 for 20 days..

Last edited by LadyG; October 18th, 2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Typos
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Familiar Face

Another good website is :

Crociere 2012: offerte Costa Crociere, MSC Crociere 2012 nel Mediterraneo con Crocierissime.it.

Major cruise agency for Italy, apparently owned by the Costa family, based in Genova.

I have booked through them for an upcoming MSC cruise departing from an Italian port.

They have English speaking agents who will call you back.

Note that AMEX cards attract a surcharge. They accept PayPal but the exchange rate is awful with them, besides the vig charged. So, it's MC or VI unless you can pay in Euros.

They have specials not even listed on their website.