No soft blankets on the ship jewel of the seas. They had vellux blankets with holes in cabin room 9500 and 7516 Balcony room here is a picture Inbox.com Photo Viewer
I left boston with no soft blankets on my bed. That blows. I wish packed more blankets for this cruise a wool blanket since I thought they had one.
The front desk would not buy a blanket for my room to use in my cabin or around the ship bad customer service. No care about me.
The good points.
1) Pretty ship
2) Good food
3) Good Crew
4) Nice shows.
The bad points.
1) No soft blankets for adults with queen beds?
2) Small blankets for kids like 12 years old.
3) Pool towels hard to get with stains on theme. Towels limited hard to get have to show room card id.
4) Fleece blankets limited hard to get have to show room card id.
5) No soft blanket in the spa massage for $171 for a hot stone massage. A big rip off.