Old May 29th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Lightbulb MSC DIVINA July 4th 2015 Rome

Hi,

We're looking to find travel companions for a day trip to Pisa and Cinque Terre.

We're a young couple travelling from Canada to Rome to get on the MSC Divina for a 7 day cruise(on July 4th). Our first stop is La Spezzia and we'll be there from 8AM till 2AM (the next day).

I found this company Under The Tuscan Sun | 5 Terre (Italian Riviera) with stop in Pisa - Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia and they come pick you up with a private (Mercedes-not that it matters but still )Van , drive you around and show you everything note-worthy in the region. The price for 5-6 people is 800 euors, 7-8 900 euros, so it's reasonable per person for a private tour with a guide + the more we are the cheaper it gets !!

It's the only tour I found that gives you Pisa and cinque terre combined plus you get a meal and a guide for just slightly more than the cruise line asks (89$ USD/pp) for cinque terre alone.

Contact me via email [email protected] and let's set this thing up !

Cheers,

Mihai