Old August 26th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Incognito

Okay, I'm signed in now. Let's see what that does for me!! Hope I'm not driving anyone crazy!!!

Well, DUH.......it worked!! VP you are just brilliant!!

Post Edited (08-26-03 14:35)
Old August 26th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Passenger

No,S..i didnt mean to offend you...sorry...........I was just surprised to see everyone going back there...........Not a problem..........
Old August 26th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Incognito

VP: I just looked up RCCL-Seranade of the Seas, 11/29/03 out of San Juan and found a AFT cabin #1604 for 2 people it would cost : $1752.00 !! Then I would have to add air. That was through one of the online booking companies!!

Just thought I'd pass that along!

Hey, now that I logged in..........I can see that the Pres of CruiseMates did take off my e-mail address like he said!! Terrific!!

Old August 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Passenger

OK, VP, time for us to do lunch this week. We need to discuss a few things ... namely you jumping ship!!!! You're going to meet J & J in 29 days, so you will be part of the same circle of friends as us. Don't make any rash decisions, ya hear? Jeez ... I get distracted and all h-e-double hockey sticks breaks out!!!
You will also notice that I have NOT posted on the Mariner thread and don't intend to. I've just lost all desire due to some of the people on there. I may lurk and read the posts, but that's about it. Aside from everyone on here and one or two others that are going on the Mariner, I just don't feel connected with most of those people. Call it an age difference or whatever, I just don't see us having anything in common with a lot of the people posting on that thread. I'm going to "stick to our own kind" ... Now you got me quoting West Side Story!!!!
Old August 26th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Incognito

Sorry...........all booked and some good came out of this.........Anon has a terrific cabin now..

WL--we're going Dec 6th...........cabin was 1651.90 (then we get our C&A discount--$200) plus there is a coupon for it(another $150 off)

Got the air for $413 for 2........ total..............1713...........

It was not because of the idiots............
Old August 26th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Passenger

Oh well ... guess you'll just have to listen to us oooo and aah about the Mariner and we'll have to listen to you go on about the Serenade. Too bad though ... I was looking forward to all of us being together.
Old August 26th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Passenger

Well ........ain't that a HOOT!! Good thing I wasn't booked to go too........I'd be real disappointed in not being with everyone!! But , you 'gotta do....what ya gotta do' I guess. Anyways, I hope there's no hard feelings between all of you and that we all still stick together BECAUSE IF NOT I'LL REALLY BE PISSED!! YA HEAR!!

Old August 26th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Passenger

I'm fine with everything...............Hope everyone else is................seeing how nice you all are,I am sure you are!!

Thanks Mrs Gif girl!! hehe!!
Old August 26th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Passenger

Vp - really sorry you won't be with us, but thanks again for letting me know about that cabin. Just looked at some pictures of the balcony, and can't believe how big it is - and the room is huge, too. Interesting poles!

Booked our car today from MCO to hotel, so nothing is left to be done for this cruise. Paid our final payment last week .....I know it was early, but since the billing date on our credit card is the 9th, I had to pay it before the September billing date, so why not early? Need to get all those double points on the RCI card, so we can have more shipboard credits.

Played our last night of summer cribbage league tonight, and DH and I came in tied for first place! Since the prize is cash, I'm planning on making my donation to the Indians in Connecticut next weekend.

WL - love those gifs - man, oh man, she cooks, and she is very computer savvy! One of these days I'm going to read the directions and see if I can do that (not the cooking, been there, done that). I don't know if i have the patience for it, but I sure have the time. :-)

Night all....

MOUSE

Old August 27th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Passenger

You're so welcome Anon..............it is a great cabin and I am glad I could let someone I know have it...........

Pole is for dancing--haha!!

Post Edited (08-27-03 06:43)
Old August 27th, 2003, 10:09 AM
Passenger

Hi all!

No problem with your move, VP. I'm glad Mouse was able to get your cabin before it was gobbled up by anyone else.

WL is really showing some of us up on here! You wear so many hats ... resident cook, doctor, and now computer geek!!!!

Time to shop til I drop! Sorry S, but a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!!! :-)
Old August 27th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Passenger

OH you guys are making me "Blush". The computer person is definately VP!! She can put pictures on the internet ........I don't even own a digital camera at this time. I wish I lived closer to VP, so she could give me lessons on posting pictures. Jill has a digital camera I could learn to use. Art bought me one last X-Mas and I took it back because it scared me!!

I'm off to drive over to the other side of Michigan. Hold your palm facing you and it will look just like the MAP of MICHIGAN. Go from 1/4 up from the wrist directly across to the left of the palm and that GRAND RAPIDS and that's where I'm headed. 3 hour drive 160 miles give or take if I get lost or not!! Going to go to a furniture store there that will be opening up a annex 3 miles away from our house in a few weeks. Something to do and want to see what it looks like!!

I went to the new location by us this morning and actually talked to the store manager about a job. They were all in shorts and working their tails off putting the store together. It's a upscale type of store and looks nice with the new carpet in and fresh paint on the walls. I love furniture stores. Just can't afford everything in them. Okay enough of that talk.

I'll check in when I get back!!

Sparky: Congrats on becoming a UNITED STATES CITIZEN!! America, America, God Bless America!!

And let's not forget your OLD FLAG too.............

Did you watch "West Side Story" recently and just got so inspired by the song: "I want to live in America" that you decided to become a citizen all of a sudden after all these years??? Too funny!!

Post Edited (08-27-03 10:28)
Old August 27th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Thanks for the welcome WL, and for the card SQ.
Unfortunately the INS screwed up and lost my certificate, so I don't know what I am right now. The whole thing has been a comedy of errors on their part, so not really suprised.
I now have to go back to the INS this afternoon. I thought that I was done with all that.

Enough whining from me.
Old August 27th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Passenger

Hello all,

Sparky, hope your INS problems get squared away....wouldn't want you to be one of those names called for "immigration" problems at the end of your cruise. We'd all get a laugh out of hearing that! AM, please report to the pursers office, AM please report to the pursers office, AM....well you get the picture and it ain't purty. :-)

WL - enjoy your drive and shopping trip. Furniture is such fun to buy - you don't have to worry if it's going to fit over your hips - just have to worry that it fits thru the door!

SQ - Hope you found lots of good stuff on your shopping trip. Notice how the "s" word keeps cropping up here. I went yesterday and got a lot of stuff for the grandkids for Christmas. The sales were great - 75 -90 % off at Sears on kids clothes, and then they sent me a coupon for an additional 25% off total purchase - lady asked me if she was going to have to pay me to take the stuff off of their hands. ! Love those sales!

VP - thanks again for the heads up. I'll have to get my dancing shoes packed (along with my feather boa)

Talk with you all later.

MOUSE

Old August 27th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Passenger

Hope you find that boa!!
Old August 27th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Uh Mouse, hate to tell you but kids don't want clothes for Christmas. Atleast the boys don't!
Got my Certificate after 3 hours at the INS office, so now I'm legal again! Incompitent $#%@$#$$s.
Old August 27th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Passenger

Sparky, the grandkids are so little,( 4, almost 3, just 2 and almost 2) that they don't have any say in the matter! Besides, we also give them each a bunch of toys. We have a lot of fun shopping for those toys....I have to drag you know who out of the toy store before he spends our cruise money (have to have priorities, right!)

Glad to hear you're legal. I suppose you can consider yourself lucky that it only took 3 hours - could have taken 3 days (or more). Such language!!!!

Goodnight.

Mouse

Old August 28th, 2003, 09:12 AM
Passenger

Glad you got your papers, Sparky! How did it feel to be a man without a country for a couple of hours? I also agree with Mouse ... such language! What are you trying to do - compete with WL?
Old August 28th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Passenger

Morning all.......................

Sorry for the defect on the other thread,but I need a break from all the *&$##@!!!!!!!!!(as S would say)

I dont appreciate how they follow every word I say(Notice how quick the updated list went up) and that was before I got on the MA thread and announced it.......as much as they say they dont read others,how else did they know I wasnt going?????????

Enough about them and their egotistical selves!!!!!!!!

I must say though,I have gotten very nice emails from some of them(L--the Ws-- and Cat).Unfortunately,it is just 4 bad apples that have spoiled the whole bunch for me.

Anyway, enough on that topic....................NO more from me!!

Hope y'all have a good day......

See ya at noon SQ!!
Old August 28th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Passenger

Oh, sounds like a noon time lunch with SQ and VP! Have a margarita or two for me!

Sparky, where are you today? Out shopping for a red white and blue wadrobe, I hope!

Hope everyone has a nice day. Weather is too nice for me to be in here, so I'm going to sit at the pool.

See ya.

MOUSE

Old August 28th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Passenger

Mouse - No margaritas for us ... rum runners were the order of the day! They're soooo soothing :-) We had a good long talk and resolved that she's back!!! We know we've got the best group, so why stray where you're not wanted, right? Ahhh ... brings to mind another West Side Story line ... "stick with your own kind!!!"

I wonder if Slick went in search of Water Lilly!
Old August 28th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Passenger

OMG!!! I had a "senior moment"! Or else it was those rum runners!!!

I meant to say -

I wonder if Slick Ole Sparky went in search of Water Lilly!

Much better now :-)

Post Edited (08-28-03 17:08)
Old August 28th, 2003, 06:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

What the h*ll is this Slick part? I ain't looking for WL, she would kick my butt if I interfered with her running around. I think M got her completely drunk last night and she has a hangover.

So SQ, where's VP? I thought for sure that you would talk her into coming back to the board.
Old August 28th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Cruise Maniac

Never mind SQ, I see VP is active on the other thread. Great job.

Use sun screen Mouse!
Old August 28th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Passenger

I am here..............I am there................I am everywhere....................

Post Edited (08-28-03 18:47)
Old August 28th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Get off that cliff before you fall on your a** and can't go on your cruise!
Old August 28th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Passenger

So glad things are coming back to normal!! haha!!
Old August 28th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Passenger

Or what passes for normal around here!!!!

Old August 28th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

When every one on here is abnormal, then everything that happens is considered normal! So the abnormal is normal, not just passing for normal. Normally, it would be considered abnormal, but it's normal..

Huh????????????????????? I'm confused!!!
Old August 28th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Passenger

You wanna repeat that one, Sparky ... You sure confused the hell out of me! Actually, you're beginning to sound just like a politician!!!!

I also bet you couldn't say it 5 times fast!! :-)