Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old November 25th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseN4life View Post
Hello

I am looking for a cruise mate(s) as I will be crusing on several cruises this year. I have been on a lot of cruises (mainly Carnival). I enjoy living the adventure and trying new things. I mainly enjoy being on the cruise ship and seeing exotic places. I am a professional single female early 30s. I do live a fit lifestyle and like to go to the gym and workout. I'm seeking a cabin mate who likes to have fun and enjoys cruising as much as I do. I am up for anything whether it be a simple 3 day cruise or a transatlantic cruise.There are a few ships I would like to go on the Carnival Magic, Disney Dream, RC Oasis and the Queen Mary 2. But I am pretty open to any cruise ship.

you can message me here
[email protected]
Hi. I love love cruising too. I did find a Dec 13th Cruise leaving from New York. Bahamas for 7 days if interested please email me at [email protected].
I am a 35 year old straight single female and a multi Business owner.
Available for Dec
And found a 12 day land a cruise to China for 12 days for $1599 ( Canadian ) with flight hotel and cruise
Let me know if you want to go on either.
Old November 30th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face GSW Male, 62 Retired, looking for cabin mate

Have booked a 4 night cruise on Carnival Cruise Line leaving from Miami at 4 pm on Feb. 22, and returning at 8 am on Feb. 26. Trip goes to Key West Florida and then on to Cozumel Mexico, before returning to Miami. Looking for another male, somewhat fun who is willing to pay half ($300.00) - I worked at Walt Disney World for 28 years so am about as chill as you can get!! E-mail is [email protected]
Old October 24th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherakay View Post
I am new to cruising. As I am a flight attendant, getting to places (ports of call) whenever I'm off is not a problem. Unfortunately, my friends have normal jobs and can't just leave at the drop of a hat nor fly wherever because of the costs and vacation time from work needed. So I'm looking for a cruise partner!

I would like to take a cruise in March. It would be my first! Right now I'm looking at the Carnival Imagination leaving on the 18th but am open to any 3 day cruise to a warm destination. I also get interline discounts so that's usually about 5% off for Carnival cruises.

I'm single, 28, 5'2", size 6. Let me know if you'd like to share costs!
Hi interested in sharing a cabin on the Carnival Imagination on Nov 24th 2016, departing Long Beach, L.A. to Mexico Ensenada returning on the Nov. 27th.

here a link to the cruise:
https://www.icruise.com/itineraries/...1-24-2016.html

I'd go for OceanView or Inside what ever you prefer or we can get !
I am only looking for an amical person I can split the cabin and fare with.
Hope that suits your needs?
male 47, married

resond fast! time and cabins may be running out.

cheers

Lee
Old October 24th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default carnival fascination

Hi all Just a solo here
Anyone on the Carnival Fascination right now
that just sailed out Oct 23rd as of yesterday.
looking to see if anyone on here is looking for a shipmate maybe or just say hi
open to meet anyone, other solo, couples, gay people, families etc
doesnt matter.
reply back and maybe we can talk thanks

email me back at [email protected]
Old November 1st, 2016, 10:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

reedom of the Seas: Western Caribbean cruise, 12/4-12/10

Not one, but two of my sailing companions had to backout on me.! The cruise is booked and paid up, but I would love a cabin mate to save on having paid in full . I did get a fairly dermure interior state room, but I was assured there's tons to do, and the room is mostly for sleeping.

There is another group I will spend time with on board. I am open to doing some adventurous excursions with a potenial roomie, however. Of course, if your just along for the ride, that's cool, too.

About me: I am trying to quit smoking, and use an e-cigarette. I will be drinking on the trip, but not to excess. I'm an ambivert, so I'm friendly and polite, but won't be overbearing if you need your space. Also, I'm pretty neat and tidy. I like learning and trying new things, so I won't be lounging around too much. Not looking for anything romantic (!), but I am fine with male or female, and travelers of different ages.

I will be traveling from Maryland to Ft. Lauderdale the day before
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:13 PM
Familiar Face

[QUOTE=vodkacran&splashofsoda;1358504]Would anyone here consider cruises this April on Celebrity. Either Caribbean or Panama/Pacific Coast?
I will supply details.
Thanks
Terry
[email protected][/
Hi Terry, my friends and I are booked on a 2 week Celebrity cruise to the Caribbean that leaves November 27th to December 11th. We are looking for someone to split the cost of an inside cabin with one of our Guy friends. He's a 26yr old straight male. It would be $949 with fees of $125. Let me know if you're interested. My email address is [email protected]