Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default SBF, 31, seeks travelbuddy for Carnival Triumph from Galveston, TX on 10/10

I actually think the title says it all. The cruise, 5days, leaves from Gavleston going to Progresso and Cozumel. Right now an interior cabin is 379 pp taxes incl (who actually stays in the cabin except to sleep for a few hours). This is the one and only cruise that fits my schedule. I cannot switch ports, ships, dates for a variety of reasons. This is a simple, little mini vacation.

Me: 30/SBF, educated, neat and clean, serial cruiser (if this one happens it will be cruise no. 5 this year) social drinker, non smoker, lover of all things water, likes to do all things on and off the ship, major foodie, oh and I don't snore

You: Any age, any race/ethnicity, any sexual orientation, any gender, neat and clean, social, can carry on a conversation, open to new experiences, fun loving, oh and smokers welcome (doesnt bother me a bit), if you snore just let me know so I can bring my noise cancelling headphones and ear plugs and maybe some breathe right strips for you

I'm not just hoping to avoid the singles supplement. I'd like to make a new friend. Cruising is great, but its even better when you can share the adventure with someone.

So if this sounds good, a few gorgeous beaches, relaxing sipping on some margaritas gazing at the surf as the weather turns cold back home, escape the season change, do a little exploring of a foreign land (ok Mexico as a foreign land in a port city is a bit of a stretch but you can see the picture I'm painting right?) Send me a message...

Let's make some memories and escape...
Sponsored Links
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to phazer59 Send a message via Yahoo to phazer59

Sent you a private message but not sure it went thru as my "sent messages" does not show that it is even there.
I would be interested in talking to you about this cruise. I am 52 white male, light smoker (but not in cabin). If you got the private message, the ILLINOIS rate I quoted is not there anymore.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

I have some friends on that sailing--looks like fun.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Navigator of the Seas-Caribbean-3/23/2014, Carnival Freedom-Caribbean-5/10/2014, Carnival Freedom-Caribbean-5/18/2014, Carnival Sunshine-Caribbean-5/30/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014