Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Dream, Jan 12 from Orlando, 7 day, female preferred

Would like to book the Dream Jan 12, 7 day, going to Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten

Cabin choice entirely open, I'm not picky, starts at 479 pp

I will give my cabinmate 50% of my coupon,and 50% of my stockholder credit, amounting to $100

I'm platinum so you will receive priority boarding, treats, and since they don't change up the gifts much, you can probably have mine.

This would be the first of a back to back on the Dream for me, I have cabinmate for the second leg, however, the rate would be even less for 3 in a cabin, so that may be an option also.

I don't intend this as a 7 day date, and would hope that you didn't either, just an opportunity to save.

I've many other posts that you may read about me, or facebook.com/buggystuff (buggystuff.com is my business)

Onboard, I do most of the corny games, trivia, and play on the slides and in the water.
Evenings are dancing and piano bar
Daytime usually an early riser, often the seating breakfast in the main dining room. Seldom miss the gym
Excursions: about anything to do with the water, although sitting on a beach drinking does not appeal to me (there's food on the ship)

I assure you that you will not be disappointed
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!
Sponsored Links
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Have cabin mate now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrad View Post
Would like to book the Dream Jan 12, 7 day, going to Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten

Cabin choice entirely open, I'm not picky, starts at 479 pp

I will give my cabinmate 50% of my coupon,and 50% of my stockholder credit, amounting to $100

I'm platinum so you will receive priority boarding, treats, and since they don't change up the gifts much, you can probably have mine.

This would be the first of a back to back on the Dream for me, I have cabinmate for the second leg, however, the rate would be even less for 3 in a cabin, so that may be an option also.

I don't intend this as a 7 day date, and would hope that you didn't either, just an opportunity to save.

I've many other posts that you may read about me, or facebook.com/buggystuff (buggystuff.com is my business)

Onboard, I do most of the corny games, trivia, and play on the slides and in the water.
Evenings are dancing and piano bar
Daytime usually an early riser, often the seating breakfast in the main dining room. Seldom miss the gym
Excursions: about anything to do with the water, although sitting on a beach drinking does not appeal to me (there's food on the ship)

I assure you that you will not be disappointed
Now have a cabin mate for this!
Will be sure to have her check in after the cruise and let you know she didn't die or something,
21 Princess

"You may have less scars, but I'll have better stories"

facebook.com/buggystuff

Friend me if you like!