Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
Familiar Face

Default join me? Sept 17

I have booked a fabulous 30 day cruise beginning Sept 17 in Barcelona to the Black Sea and Holy Lands including Egypt-21 ports! ending in Rome Oct 17. Half would be $3000, that is less than $100 a day includes taxes.

I am a 3 star Mariner so upgrade is very likely. I booked outside G level cabin Ms Prisendam, Holland America, holds 780 passengers. I get some nice perks I can share!

I am non-smoker (well you can't smoke on the ship), active but not a jock-type widowed woman who is interested in cultures and cuisines (I write about them), gardening, gourmet cooking, and the world.

I am a seasoned traveler having been to 71 countries thus far including numerous times to many in SE Asia, Asia and Europe. I am respectful of other people, outgoing but not in your face and like to listen, enjoy the diversity of the world. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area-was born in Ohio but came west at age 4.

Here is the itinerary of the cruise:
0 Barcelona, Spain
1 At Sea
2 At Sea
3 Gythion, Greece
4 Cruising The Dardanelles
4 At Sea (Sea of Marmara)
4 Istanbul, Turkey
5 Istanbul, Turkey
6 At Sea
7 Sochi, Russia
8 Trabzon, Turkey
9 Sinop, Turkey
10 Sevastopol, Ukraine
11 Varna, Bulgaria
12 Scenic cruising Bosporus
12 Cruising The Sea of Marmaris
12 Cruising The Dardanelles
13 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
14 Piraeus (Athens), Greece
15 At Sea
16 Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt
17 Port Said, Egypt
18 Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel
19 Haifa, Israel
20 At Sea
21 Antalya, Turkey
22 Marmaris, Turkey
23 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
24 At Sea
25 Katakolon, Greece
26 Kerkira, Corfu, Greece
27 Korcula, Croatia
28 Brindisi, Italy
29 At Sea
30 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

After reading this I bet you want to join me?!
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Familiar Face

PS: I am retired, was VP of Merchandising, Design, & Sourcing for 20 years in Wholesale/Retail in the Home and Garden Markets.
Old August 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default Sept 17 awesome 30 day cruise-need cabin mate!

I am amazed no one is interested in sharing this cruise with me! It is going to be such fun! I mean 21 awesome ports, wowee
Old March 21st, 2013, 11:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantihhh View Post
I have booked a fabulous 30 day cruise beginning Sept 17 in Barcelona to the Black Sea and Holy Lands including Egypt-21 ports! ending in Rome Oct 17. Half would be $3000, that is less than $100 a day includes taxes.

I am a 3 star Mariner so upgrade is very likely. I booked outside G level cabin Ms Prisendam, Holland America, holds 780 passengers. I get some nice perks I can share!

I am non-smoker (well you can't smoke on the ship), active but not a jock-type widowed woman who is interested in cultures and cuisines (I write about them), gardening, gourmet cooking, and the world.

I am a seasoned traveler having been to 71 countries thus far including numerous times to many in SE Asia, Asia and Europe. I am respectful of other people, outgoing but not in your face and like to listen, enjoy the diversity of the world. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area-was born in Ohio but came west at age 4.

Here is the itinerary of the cruise:
0 Barcelona, Spain
1 At Sea
2 At Sea
3 Gythion, Greece
4 Cruising The Dardanelles
4 At Sea (Sea of Marmara)
4 Istanbul, Turkey
5 Istanbul, Turkey
6 At Sea
7 Sochi, Russia
8 Trabzon, Turkey
9 Sinop, Turkey
10 Sevastopol, Ukraine
11 Varna, Bulgaria
12 Scenic cruising Bosporus
12 Cruising The Sea of Marmaris
12 Cruising The Dardanelles
13 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
14 Piraeus (Athens), Greece
15 At Sea
16 Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt
17 Port Said, Egypt
18 Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel
19 Haifa, Israel
20 At Sea
21 Antalya, Turkey
22 Marmaris, Turkey
23 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
24 At Sea
25 Katakolon, Greece
26 Kerkira, Corfu, Greece
27 Korcula, Croatia
28 Brindisi, Italy
29 At Sea
30 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

After reading this I bet you want to join me?!
Yankinoz likes what he reads, I think. Eighty year old male walking with stick, loves Good Time but am limited on my feet. This would be my third cruise after Panama Canal if it works out. I'm new at this but the itinerary sound right up my ally. I live in Tasmania, Australia. What is the next move?