Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hawaiian Native looking for Female cruise partner for Hawaiian cruise

Hello, I am Hawaiian male of 52yrs. I've never been on a cruise but would like to soon. There is a cruise that leaves Honolulu and visits the outer islands. I thought it would be a great way to meet new friends while I could tell you about the islands the way the locals know it. I don't have any dates planned, but my finances are straight and my schedule is pretty flexible. I wouldn't mind going with a group of people, but if you are a single cruiser, I'd prefer a female. I'm rich in cluture, do not snore an early riser and active person. Hit me up! I live on Honolulu so I'm ready to go! Aloha
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Sounds like a nice cruise to the South Seas!
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:16 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango solo View Post
Hello, I am Hawaiian male of 52yrs. I've never been on a cruise but would like to soon. There is a cruise that leaves Honolulu and visits the outer islands. I thought it would be a great way to meet new friends while I could tell you about the islands the way the locals know it. I don't have any dates planned, but my finances are straight and my schedule is pretty flexible. I wouldn't mind going with a group of people, but if you are a single cruiser, I'd prefer a female. I'm rich in cluture, do not snore an early riser and active person. Hit me up! I live on Honolulu so I'm ready to go! Aloha
@ Alohahula...Hello I'm 59 yo native Chicagoan planning my first cruise. I want to cruise this month before I start a new job. I enjoy dancing , kayaking and group exercise. I don't smoke. I drink wine. I snore if I sleep on my back. I prefer sleeping on my side. I enjoy museums, nature and learning about other cultures. I have 3 adult children I'm fun loving and outgoing. I would like to cruise Hawaii. Plase lt me know when you plan to travel. Roz