Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 25th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 42yr. old female, teacher from NY. Looking for a female cabin mate to room.

IfI'm looking to take a cruise on Celebrity cruise line in July. Departs from NY for 7 days going to Bremuda. I'm looking for a female to share a cabin with. Prices are great! Between 499-550 last time I checked. If anyone is interested or would like to go on another cruise this summer from NY I am open to that as well.

I hope to hear back from you:-)
Old June 26th, 2015, 02:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Im a female 42 years old from nj too, really looking to go to the caribbean on July 15 or august 15 royal caribbean 8 days,but im open to other cruises, let me know if you are interested, non smoking, very easy going, just want to have a nice vacation
Old June 28th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by margie88 View Post
Hello Im a female 42 years old from nj too, really looking to go to the caribbean on July 15 or august 15 royal caribbean 8 days,but im open to other cruises, let me know if you are interested, non smoking, very easy going, just want to have a nice vacation

Hi, sounds perfect. I will send you an private massage and we can take it from there. :-)